Saturday, April 08, 2017

After a long silence a little post from me again

Goodmorning everybody!

Well, it is just around midday, but never mind.
What to tell you?  am going better and better, although real spirit to spend long time at the computer doing either designing or posting or even mailing  isn;t really there.
But I am in as much full swing as I can at the moment preparing for the visit of my nice next week.
I already have done most of the grocerie shoping and such things, noow these coming days I will have to spend on getting the house more or less ready( you know, vacuum cleaning, dusting, cleaning up and such). It will be ready when she arrives next Wednesday around noon.
Pity it probably will not be really good weather, temperatures will only be around 11 C, even some rain is expected, so it will not really be garden-time.
Such a shame, because slowly the garden is awakening and it is going quick. I have planted out already quite some seedlings and some of the bulbs are starting to come too.
As i am kind of busy now preparing for my niece's visit, I didn't see much of Heidi. She moved to her new house last weekend.
On Saturday I had the doggies with me, so that they had their hands free.
And  made some photos of them.




The darker one (and the smaller) is the oldest, Sam. The other is Tom.
They are sweet.

I hope to visit Heidi in her new house after Alika(my niece) left again, and then we could have finally again a good chat.
Heidi has no garden at her new house, she has an appartment somewhere high, but has a little balcony. i wonder if she will not miss her garden.

That's about it folks, life is going on here and energy and spirit are coming back, now all we need is some long time of real warm temperatures and sunshine, to be able to sit in the garden and work a bit in it too and that will certainly do great things for the body and mind!
For now i do have a kit for you and clusters from Arlene.
Take care of yourself, I'll be back some day again, better i make no promises LOL!
Download   HERE

Download   HERE

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Kyra,
Thank You and Arlene for such a beautiful kit. I know that sometimes it is really hard getting motivated to the computer but you know when you take some time away then you can appreciate the time that you do find to get on.
Your designing is so beautiful and Arlene makes such wonderful clusters. A joy to see at any time.
Enjoy your niece. I know that you have been looking forward to this visit for a while now and I am sure that you will have a wonderful visit.
I hope that Heidi is enjoying her new apartment. Sam and Tom are so sweet. I am glad that you have some pictures of them.
Have a fabulous week... Hugs, Beth

PauliesPoodle said...

Welcome back. we missed you! Warmth and fleurs will brighten the spirit!

Snowy said...

Good to read that you are constantly getting better. We have beautiful weather here in the moment. I hope it will come across to you and that it holds for a while longer. Yes, it's still chilly in the mornings , but around midday it's nice and warm in the sun.
Hugs Snowy

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra and Arlene for these lovely downloads.
Kyra it is good to hear you are doing better each day. I hope you really enjoy the visit with your niece...

Scarette said...

I love your dear little dogs! We are having a beautiful day here in Michigan. It is sunny and 74 degrees F. (Americans could never be coaxed over to the metric system! I'm a Canadian transplant) Thanks for sharing your beautiful freebies and your interesting life!

Edna B said...

It's so good to hear from you again. I've missed you so my friend. Our weather is also looking more like Spring, and Pogo and I are able to sit out for a while now. I surely does help the healing process.

Those doggies are beautiful!! It will be fun having them come stay with you now and then. Enjoy your visit with your niece. Don't stay away too long. Have a wonderful week Kyra. Hugs, Edna B.

Grandma Sarge said...

Love the little dolls. Thank you for sharing with us. Going to work on my garden today after a visit with the Cardiologist. I had an echo study done on my heart and he's going to give us the results today. Then I have to try and find a small tiller because the wild strawberries have gone to pot so we want to plant some fresh there and maybe put some of the pumpkins in that spot. Hope you get to feeling better soon. It's going to be nice out doors and I know you'll want to work in your garden.

hummerdawn said...

I am glad to see you here. Sam looks a lot like my late sister's dog named Harry. And my nickname (given to me by my late husband) is Sam!
Thanks so much for another super kit to play with. Hugs to all!

Sonia said...

Thank you, this kit is just so beautiful!

Sonia xx