Thursday, September 29, 2016

Difficult to eat the last few days

Goodafternoon everybody!

Didn;t have time this morning, because  had a doctorsappointment. Nothing real serious, but had some questions and they are about all answered, have to get a check (echo) for my thyroid. I have a bit of struma in the throat, which I have already for years and years. My doctor asked me if I had any checkups or tests for that, and as I didn;t have any he wanted to get one. I don't expect any real disturbing result, but it is good my doctor wants to be sure.
Well, then this week i got my final dental, and oh boy, what trouble it gives!
I already went back to have some adjustments to it, but it still is hurting way too much, so I will see if I can go back tomorrow and that it will finally settles itself without any to big trouble. I know you will have to get used to it, but it is causing too much trouble at the moment, Specially I have difficulty(and pain) to eat, so now, when I have dinner or something else,  put in my old one. Then at least I eat and I must do that, I already have not much appetite and I don;t want to loose any weight. It certainly isn;t really "my year", talking about health issues. They aren;t really big ones, but all together you are still busy with it, having tests in hospital and going again to the doctor and taking some more medicines etc.etc.


Perhaps do you remember I had some trouble with bills from the health insturance? Well, it took about 3 months, but yesterday I made a phonecall(because they sent in another bill, that in my opinion I already payed) and I had for once the same guy at the phone(very nice one) and it was easier to explain. After checking my account there, he gave me the good news that all was settled and payed for, and that the only thing I still had to pay was the monthly premium. Hoorray, my derminiation payed off LOL!

Today is far less weather than the last week or so. we have rain, hard wind, which is still increasing in force and for the next few days it will be not so warm anymore, only around 16-17C. But.... perhaps next week it will creep up a bit to 19-20 C again. I fear, that slowly we will loose the nice temperatures and they will get lower and lower. And I am so NOT ready yet for it. Alas, we cannot turn a switch to get nicer weather, so we will have to get used to it again.
Must say I am so happy with my new central heating kettle that we had installed. Now we just can turn the thermostate a bit higher and it all works and that without having to check on the water pressure anymore!
(Admitting here, that I still take a peep every now and then, just to check LOL, but till now it is okay).


I did a bit more of designing lately, so I have next to Arlene's clusters made with the Lovely days kit, also a set of quickpages I made with that same kit.
Hope you can use them for some nice photos.
Have a wonderful day and weekend to come!
Download   HERE

Download   HERE

3 comments:

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. I'm so sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble (and pain) trying to get your new dentures adjusted to fit right. I should probably get mine replaced too, but I just don't want to go through all of that. At least not until I have to.

Our weather is cooling down rather quickly too. I fear we are finished with those wonderful warm temps till next year. boo hoo.

Your quick pages are really lovely. You have a unique style that I really like. I like Arlene's clusters too. I'm not so good at making those.

Well, it's time to go post my own blog. I hope your test comes back okay, and that your teeth decide to fit comfortably. You have a super day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

wow, can't believe how fast time is slipping by me. Thanks for all the lovelies I had missed. Sometimes I think I do something, only to realize in a day or two that I did not...must be a sign....LOL! Your Prinsjesdag photos are so lovely and thanks so much for sharing some of your customs! I enjoy reading about it! Hope you get your dentures fixed and that your weather will calm down some, here, no rain, but the humidity is gone and the 85+F is nice for a spell...no wind either! My ex came by yesterday and trimmed some tree branches for me (they were getting too close to my rooftop) so I had to stack all that up for the trash guys to pick up. I'm really getting lazy cause that was a heart pumping job...ROFL! Anyhow, have a great week and thanks again for all you so generously share (thanks to Arlene too!) Hugs, Mat

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra and Arlene for these lovely downloads.
Kyra I hope all went well with your doctor and dental visits...