Thursday, April 14, 2016

Some nice days with sunshine

Goodmorning everybody!

Oh yes, we had some nice days, with big parts of it with sunshine, not yet all too high temperatures, but already heading the good direction.
In fact not too much happened this week, apart from doing some household stuff, which felt good to have done, LOL and some shopping for groceries. I had to put a few bills to the bank yesterday(one of my least favourite things to do ROFL), and as the bank is close to our market it made a quick visit there. I didn;t buy much things, just a few vegs and some fruit for the weekend. But it was nice to be outside, with a lot of sun and little wind.
Today looks to be about the same, may be I can sit a moment in the garden in the sun.
Yesterday Jan also took a little walk and came back with a little table for the garden, that he found in a recycle shop, for just a few euros. I should have taken a photo, but I just didnt think of it. I will try to make one this weekend okay?

I also did a bit of work in the garden. I dug out a big clump of grass, which is a beautiful addition to the border, but it became just too big. So I dug it out, took of some fresh parts and planted them again.
Now suddenly there is a whole lot more of free space in the border, hahaha.
Oh, I also cleaned our little pond and when trowing out the dirty water there already came out 4 frogs, that were hiding in it.
It didnt take long after I scrubbed it clean and filled it with fresh water, that the frogs came back and as I looked closer, two of them were having apparantly a very good time together, if you know what  mean!
And yes, already the next day there was a big clump of spawn in it.
So we will have a lot of little froggies jumping around at summertime!

Also wanted to draw your attention to Arlene's Etsy shop. She has added several real nice things there, so perhaps it is worth the trouble of taking a look there and perhaps do a purchase?
The link is 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BabyBearDigitalScrap
Today I have a smaller kit for you, named Step Forward. Hope you can do some nice layouts with it.
Now it is almost time for me to call my doctor, to ask about the test and see if at least the bacterie i carried along has gone now. Hope so, don't want to do more tests and walks to the doctor. I am a bit done with that, yak.
Wishing you a wonderful day and coming weekend, enjoy it as much as you can.

Download   HERE


4 comments:

smiekeltje said...

test for myself LOL

Edna B said...

I'm so glad the good weather is finally coming to stay at your place. Spring is really beautiful. I do hope your test reports all come back as good news.

Kyra, your garden sounds really lovely. I can't wait to see some photos. I also can't wait to get out and play in our gardens.

Today I'm off to watch Jazzy perform in Peter Pan. Deanne and Eddie went last night and said that it was a lot of fun.

You have a super day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra for the lovely pieces in the download. I hope your test results were good. It is also good to hear you have had some nice weather...

Grandma Sarge said...

Well, I think, I'm finally caught up so I can go off to bed. After the big party, I'm tired and really need some sleep. Just have to keep Mrs Beasley off my legs after I go to sleep. When the legs start throbbing from the circulation problem, it wakes me up. They are tingling down to my feet and I have to walk around at 3 am to get the circulation back. She is up to 15 lbs and that is a heavy weight on my legs. Mrs. Beasley was 14 yrs old last Wednesday and I understand her health is starting to get funny too, just like mine. If you can believe a cat having eczema, it was awful. Under her chin it turned to a large open sore that I had an awful time getting some antibiotic on it. But I did and now she has a sore on her neck in another place. Looks like she got poked with a stick.Maybe she tried to climb the tree in the back yard but she has no front claws so it wasn't easy if she did it all.
Well thank you for the kit