Friday, January 08, 2016

One year more upon my shoulders!

Goodmorning everybody!
Yes, today is my Birthday, and I am 63 now. better not to say it too often, makes me feel kind of old LOL!
Not doing anything special today, we just had all the holidays and I am not really into birthdayparties.
Wednesday and yesterday Jan and I took away all the Christmas decoration, so we have our room back again, hahaha.
The last few days there was a terrible weather in the north and north east of our country, and I am so happy the frost didn;t come to our area! For a few days in the north a lot of schools stayed closed, as well as a lot of stores and offices and such. But today it will be the last of it, they just have to be careful on the road, because there might be places that still are very slippery.
We had about the whole day rain yesterday, which was very depressing. But today the sun is shining again, I see a lot of blue sky, so nature is celebrating ky borthday, yippee. Even temperature is rather nice, around 8 degrees C, which is really great for this time of year. It will stay like this the weekend too, and then temperatures might lower a bit, but still not to scary(meaning frost !).

My stomach is getting better slowly, think  will take the pill for it for another day or two and then try how it is without. Don;t want to take a pill forever for it, if not necessary.

That's about all that happened the last few days over here, so I better finish this post and have a sandwich and then hop into some clothes and go out for a while, have some errands to do and the weather is nice, so why not? It's good to go out and have some fresh air and move the muscles!
I have a freebie for you, made by Arlene, with the Silence Speaks kit.
Take care and have a wonderful day!
Download    HERE

6 comments:

Edna B said...

Happy Birthday to you, Woof woof woof woof to you, Happy Birthday dear Kyra, Happy Birthday to you. Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Kyra, I hope your day is beautiful and sunny with lots of love and happiness.

Today we are having a lot of cloudiness, but temps are a bit warmer. Today would have been Elvis Presley's 80th birthday. There will be lots of celebrations in Graceland. Hopefully, they'll show some of it on TV so that I can watch a bit.

Today I have to get started working on my tax stuff. This procrastinating is not going to get it done. Sighhhhh!

Well, I think I'll see about posting on my own blog. You have a fantabulous day my friend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Big hugs, Edna B and Pogo.

Mary Tincher said...

Thank you Arlene.

Kyra, I'm glad you are feeling a little better.

Mary Tincher said...

Incidentally, Happy Birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I love your kits! They are beautiful. I use them all the time. Thank you for creating them and making them available! I hope you continue to make many more.

Grandma Sarge said...

It's still cold here but the puppy like to run out and tinkle in the front yard. but some of the weeds are pretty high (haven't been cut since Oct.) not supposed to grow in winter. Oh well. She can still do her business so it's ok.
I love the cluster Arlene and Thank you very much!

Linda said...

Hello and Belated Happy Birthday Kyra, Thank you for this lovely download...