Friday, July 03, 2015

Meet "The Matilda's", LOL!(missed posting it, sorry)

( Just read this one first and then the next, and you will be chronological updated again, oh my, I am sloppy lately, just didn;t see I had it in draft this post and didn;t post it. Humble excuses!)



Goodmorning everybody!

It was a nice and quiet weekend,. although the weather wasn't at its best. On the other hand, nature was happy with the cooler weather and the rain!  I can see it in my garden too.
So there isn;t all too much to tell, how wonderful to be able to say so again, LOL!

I wonder if many people know who "The Matilda's " are?? I suppose not, so I will tell you.
It's the women soccer team from Australia. Yes, girls from down-under, playing on the World Women soccer championship 2015 in Canada, right now
Jan and I watched their game against Brazil, ( game in knock out fase, so who ever wins goes to next round) and guess what?????? They won it, it was a great achievement and I congratulate all you Aussies.
Yes, we are following the championship rather close, and there have been already some wonderful matches and hopefully some more to come.
Our team will have to play against Japan, on the 24st June, our time middle of the night at 4.00 o'clock! If possible, I would love to watch the game live, so I guess I will go to bed that evening earlier and get some sleep already, and may be then set the alarm, to wake up at time. I know, you probably think I am completely crazy, to get up in the middle of the night, just for this, but ................
If you are supporter of a team, you do what is necessary LOL!
It will be a difficult match for our "Orange Lionesses". but sometimes miracles do happen!

Today is looking not too well outside, cloudy, every now and them some rain, but later this week it should be better, even temparatures of about 21C. Not too bad, I think.

No real plans for today, but there is always something to do in the house, hmmmm, but.......I also started this weekend with a new kit. It's not going quick, but every time I am at the computer I will try to make some elements and / or papers and get into the  "gear"again.

I have a freebie for you, clusters from Arlene. made with the Solveig's Song kit.
She has made a super-duper quickpage too!
Have a lovely day!
Download     HERE


5 comments:

Edna B said...

It's so good to see back at your blog. It took me quite a while to get back in the mood to do much of anything on the computer. But I'm getting there, and you will too.

The weather this year is constantly flip flopping so you can't really plan on it to stay the same for a while. Strange!

This morning, Joe and I went grocery shopping at 7:15 a.m. After we got home and put everything away, we went to the hardware store and the post office. On the way home, we stopped at McDonalds for some iced coffee. I like theirs the best.

Enjoy your soccer game. Tonight, I'll be watching the Boston Fireworks display on TV.

You have a fabulous day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

Grandma Sarge said...

Thanks to Arlene and tell me since I'm not following the games "Did the Aussies win"

I'll get back to my scrap booking soon, I hope. Right in the middle of getting the new house ready. Going up today to wash down 'smoke filled walls' from the previous tenants who smoked a lot in the house. No one is allowed to smoke where I live since I have such a problem with my lungs. But after it's washed then we will start painting the walls. Going to rip out carpets too. Some are way too badly stained and we found such pretty hard wood floors under them, it's a shame to hide the floors.

Stacey said...

thanks so much for the gorgeous kit and thanks to Arlene for the wonderful clusters as well! so many of my plants have died. it's been too hot for too long. I'm looking forward to fall, but it's sooooo far away - we won't cool down till October. I hope your heat wave passes. good for the Matildas!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks ever so much for the lovely kit and the freebies from Arlene! So happy to see you at least attempting to create again, I know it will take a bit longer, but just knowing that you are getting healthier and stronger every day is very encouraging. Glad Jan is also getting stronger and able to be back at what he enjoys too. Getting older is not fun is it?, but so much better than the alternative...LOL! It just takes us longer to recuperate is all!.
Way too warm here too to be outside, so I will observe the fireworks from the comfort of my AC...ROFL! Thanks again for the lovely kit and hope Mother Nature turns her heat down for all of us...LMBO! Hugs to both of you for a fabulous weekend! Mat

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra and Arlene for these lovely clusters - Kyra for doing the kit and Arlene for putting together the clusters. Well done both of you...