Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Another day with sunshine here.

Goodmorning everybody!

It has been a rather nice day yesterday, speaking of the weather, although I didn't go out. I just wanted to take a day off from running around, so I stayed in.
But it gave me opportunity to do something about the laundry, so a lot has been ironed now.
Jan was busy for a while in the garden, cutting away a lot of the ivy that has grown too much.
And if he can do a part of it every day, soon it will look much better.
It was a good day to be busy outside, although it was still not warm, but if you stayed "in action", you didn;t feel it too much and there was some sunshine too.
So at night here at the coast we have temperatures around or just below zero point, bt at daytime we reach about 7 C.

I worked a bit on a new kit yesterday afternoon, and finally could upload Arlene's clusters from the Sweetheart kit. So I will give them to you today and then Friday the second part of the Time is precious kit.

Soon I will have to wake up Jan, because he has his appointment at the elderly home today, for a volunteer job. I so hope he will be succesfull.
During the time he is away I can do some needed grocerie shopping and also want to do something about the kitchen floor, it needs a mopping.
and then I really should gather all needed papers for sending with an application form I told you about.

Time now to do a little bit of bloghopping and then making some coffee and then get busy.
Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Download    HERE

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra for this lovely download.
Hello and Thank you Arlene for making these lovely clusters.

Kyra and Jan, I wish you both good luck getting volunteer jobs...

Edna B said...

Oooh, I'm jealous. It will be weeks before we can find our garden to do a bit of pruning. Everything is covered with six feet of more of snow on the other side of the house where the big garden is. On this side, all out plants our covered with ten or more feet of snow. We need a month or more of warm temps to melt a lot of this white stuff.

Now it's time to start getting ready for Pogo's first appointment for today. You have a super day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.