Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Not yet having my "usual blogging rythm"

Goodmorning everybody!
After not having a computer for about two weeks(which at some times was terrible) it is funny that it is so difficult to get back into the "usual"| rythm of posting, designing and such.
But that will come back soon enough, I think.
Last two days were rather quiet, but I managed to get a few things done, both at the computer and in the house.
Also went to Heidi's home for a little check, all was okay there, fish happy again to have enough food, garden had enough water after my watering and then the rain that fell later.

Weather is looking a bit funny today. I see more wind then we had lately, it is a bit grey and temps dropped a bit too.
May be we will have some rain today. But it might be a good day to go for some food shopping, so that is one of the things I will have to do today.

The garden still is blooming well, and our tomatoes are a real success! We already had a salad for dinner with them, mixed with some cucumber and green salat. They taste wonderfully good, and we definately have to try them again next year.

Jan didn;t call the hospital yet about his bruises and such, I think he wants to wait till he had a visit with his doctor next Monday. It has no use to push him to call the hospital, he will not do it if he doesn;t feel it is really urgent, and it only will effect his mood. Yes, sometimes I have a difficult husband, pffffff.

I have good news for you, though. Before the crash I made already some new kits. And I had them already uploaded on Mediafire, so I downloaded them, copied the links and I have the start of a new kit for you today. How funny it may seem, the kit is named Happy Feelings.
Well, I am happy, that I have a computer back, that seems to be working till now again. Hope it will have a long second life, because I have the money to buy a new one, but that will cost about € 400- € 500, and I rather have the money on my account for a while, to have some back up.
Okay, that;s it for today, I'll have to upload a few clusters from Arlene on Mediafire and then will start to think about a new kit, may be.
Have a great day!

Download  part 1 HERE

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely download. Such pretty colours...

Edna B said...

This is a lovely kit Kyra. I love the butterflies. I've been through a PC crash or two, and I know how tedious it is trying to get back everything, especially the stuff that isn't filed somewhere else. Take your time, it will all get done.

I understand Jan's procrastination. I am the same way. I do not like tests and needles and I put then off as long as I can.

Today we are having a bit of light rain, but I can already see the sun trying to peek through.

Now it's time to get some more medicine into Pogo. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

PauliesPoodle said...

welcome back... missed hearing from you Kyra.