Monday, April 14, 2014

Still no "Daddies"but good show !

Goodmornig everybody!

Have to be a little quick today, cause later I will have to go to hospital for the annual chek at the neurologist for the epilepsie. No big deal, but it just takes time, not going there, only about 5 minutes with the tram, but you always have to wait some time there.
Friday I was a good girl, I did all the ironing, yeah, and after that I also hit the house with the vacuum cleaner, and the dusting cloth, and was happy about myself.
In the evening we watched our Everybody dance now show, not yet with the Daddies, we will have to wait a bit more, but the show had some great acts.
I specially liked a very young couple that was dancing a latin ball room dance and they are good!
I have links for you of the 3 editions they performed an act, and they reached the final!
So I think it will be very hard to make a choice between several acts that will compete in the final.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_fN-v_ADmc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrWljVxaEfY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW7LoYpJMnI

Saturday was a real nice day, with rather good weather, we still cannot complain about that!
We even can use a bit of rain, the new sprouts would be greatful LOL! In the early afternoon I started in the kitchen to make us a potatoe sald, filled with dices of ham salami and bacon, together with cucumber and apple and a good dressing for the evening. It took me some time but I didn;t mind.
That finished I sat down to do some knitting( this weekend I already started on the 4th part of the throw over) but then got a phonecall of Heidi, that she wanted to come for a quick visit.
Hey, that was nice. She even tasted the salad and approved of it, so I gave her a little bowl with that.
We did the "garden-round"of course, because she didn;t yet see all the work Jan has done there.
We chatted about this and that and in the mean time Jan came home from a long walk, so Heidi could give her compliments to him for his work.

Sunday we both spent some time in the garden, cause some of the seedlings desparately needed more room, and some of them were even big eneough to be planted out in the garden. Oh my, it was ever so nice to be busy there again for a while.
Now we are just a bit impatient to see the whole lot flowering LOL. But that will need somoe more weeks till it happens.

Time to finish the post now, if I want to be ready in time for the hospital visit. Have to wash my hair and model it a bit when drying with the hair dryer.
I have a kit for you named "Afternoon with Granny", with some lovely clusters from Arlene.
Have a wonderful day.

Download    HERE

Download     HERE


4 comments:

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. I'm catching up on my blog reading. My goodness you have been very busy. I can't wait to see photos of your garden. It must be nice to sit out on the patio when all the plants are in bloom. It was good to hear that Heidi is up and about now and well enough to come for a visit.

I was hoping to visit the Garden Center today and buy a lilac bush, but we have several cold nights coming up. I may have to wait until next week to buy the bush.

Good luck today with your hospital appointment. Maybe if you take a book or some knitting with you the time waiting will pass quickly. Now I think I will have a little nap before Pogo and I go out to play in the yard.

You have a wonderful day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Wow, you guys have been busy too! Feels so good though doesn't it when you can sit back, relax and enjoy looking at it??? I so enjoy that part of working hard...LMBO! I just finished with all my laundry and house is clean...my flight leaves at 2p.m. tomorrow. I am hoping to get up around 3 a.m. to see the eclipse or the Pink Moon and then go back to bed for a couple of hours...But with the cold temps (near freezing again) I may just snuggle in with my fur babies and forget to wake up...ROFL! Thanks for the lovely gift and pass along thanks to Arlene too. Happy Easter and will chat with you in about a week or so! Hugs, Mat

HappyScreens said...

Many thanks to you both. Wish I could wander through your garden, Kyra. I think we all love spring.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra and Arlene, for these lovely downloads.
Both wonderful as usual, I really appreciate the work you ladies put into these pieces.
Kyra, I hope that your visit with the doctor went well...