Monday, July 08, 2013

At the moment it is summertime!

Goodmorning everybody!

Oh my, we do have real summertime at the moment. So I only spent the las couple of days some time at the computer in the mornings(when all is still so quiet, Jan still sleeping).
It's so nice to be able to open the garden doors in the morning, and hear the birds songing, the air still a little bit fresh, but with the promise of good temps during the day. Even really warm ones, actually!

Friday we did go to the market and were lucky to find another pot of paint Jan needed to finish the work. So now the whole extension is done, and it looks good.
I also bought some sardines there, of a nice size, because we decided to have a little barbecue on Sunday.
Saturday we went to a fair in a mall, not too far away from us, but we needed to go there by bus or tram. We took the bus, cause it stops at the mall, and the tram not.
But what a mess, taking the bus. Because of the street works, suddenly a busstop or 2 had disappeared. Okay, everybody can understand that, but nowhere a sign to see where you could take the bus instead.  Finally we found one and arrived at the mall. It was warm, but just bearable LOL.
we walked around a bit, did some window shopping, had a nice time and even ran into Jan's brother thee. Had a little chat with him and then it was time to go home again. Well, we decided to take the tram, would be easier after our bus trouble. Ha, yout thought!!!!!
The one we needed didn;t come, when it came, it just didn;t stop. So we took another line number, but also that one had a bit of different route, because of other works in town centre. We finally managed to find the tram sopt of the one we needed and arrived home, about half an hour later than normal. Hoorray for the bus and tram company! Sometimes it hopeless!

Sunday we really took a quiet day, in the afternoon I already prepared things for the little barbecue, and it was nice and tasted well too. We have still so much left that probably today we will have another barbecue session LOL.

I have no idea what I will do today. Perhaps I will take a quick visit to the DIY market for some wall paint, the kitchen for certain should be done, and now is the time for it.
Hmmmm, we'll see what happens today.

Kit of today is Long Ago Childhood, with a wonderful add-on from Arlene ( just llok at the quickpage!).
I will take another cup of coffee and while drinking that decide what I will do today!
You have a terrific day!




Download    HERE


Download    HERE


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kyra !
Thank you very very much for all your kits, they all are just fabulous ! and thanks to Arlene too !!
The layout you made with Brodski, and those you made for Miss Edna are beautiful ! thank you for sharing all these pictures.
Hope to see your house when it's finished, this dark green is nice.
You really created gorgeous papers, I'm very fond of them !
Have a nice week !
Florence

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment for me.:)
I finally got around to reading some of your past posts that I hadn't read because of being sooo busy these days.I am happy to see that Jan is painting and fixing up the place.:) We need to paint some too but the weather here has been rainy..so much that we have had flood warnings.Fortunately..we live on a hill.:)

I absolutely LOVE your layout of Brodski.It's BEAUTIFUL! SO is HE! I LOVE your flowers too and I bet your garden has taken on a life of it's own these days.:)

We spent the weekend shopping too. Thrift stores etc. We got some really great deals too.:)

Thank you so much for sharing your GORGEOUS kits with me!! I did pick up a few on my travels through your blog.;)LOVE THEM!

I am doing laundry and cleaning the house today.Oh FUN!!LOL

Huge hugs!
Valinda

carolynf said...

Thank you so much for all the kits and quick pages. I so look forward to Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to read your blog and see what you have for us. I am from Ohio in the United States and I find it interesting to read about your country and your lifestyle versus here in America. Just so you know, I am a retired school teacher.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads, beautiful work from both of you as always...