Wednesday, January 09, 2013

So we go on , a year older LOL!

Goodmorning everybody!!

First, thanks to all that have send me ecards, or emails with such lovely birthday wishes, or in the comment box.
It made my day so sunny and it felt really good in my heart.
Your are wonderful.!!

I had a great day. We both took it very easy, meaning we did only what we liked to do.
So I spent lots of time at the computer, busy with a new kit, it was wonderful.
And that day of rest was good for us too after our very busy one on Monday.
Of course I got a phonecall from Heidi, to wish me happy Birthday. We did chat rather a long time, had fun and I think she will come over for a visit later this week.
So now that this birthday is over we can start a new year, fresh and still young(at heart at least LOL).

It's still not really cold here, although they said at the weather channel that the temperatures might drop a bit later this week an next week. Oh well, I don;t mind that too much, as long as we have no snowfall, or rain, that freezes during the night.

I think I will go out today, well, it's nexessary too, have to get me some groceries. Sometimes things are disappearing so quickly from the fridge, freezer or storage, amazing!

Still wonderinf why I don;t have the Shoutbox back again. I tried to clear the cache and cookies from the browser, but that didn;t help. Went to Shoputbox but cannot log in to check there. If it doesn;t come back, I might have to find another free shoutbox supplier. But then I still have to delete my account at Shoutbox, but if I cannot log in , I cannot delete it. Oh whee, little problems again.
I will give it some days and then we will see what to do.

Grrr, had to sign out for a moment of the blog, cause had a Windows update. I know, I can install that later, but I prefer doing it right away. I was lucky, it didn;t take much time.
Gosh, I don;t have too much time to chat, I was a bit late awake this morning, so there is less time for posting(if I want to do something else too today).

I just saw the news this morning and feel so sorry for the folks in Australia, with their terrible bush fires. Yes, they happen almost every year, but this time it looks if they are even more severe. It must be a very frightning experience and what a shock to loose your house and all to the fire.
I truly hope the winds will settle down there, because that is making it difficult to fight the fires.
Nature just is mighty. At one side of the earth they have enormous bush fires, at the other end the are fighting floods.
It looks as if nature sometimes is fighting against humans, isn;t it? And somehow I can understand that too, because men is destroying a lot of nature!

Before I will ramble along about that, I better finish my post now, with another freebie of course.
A completely different color palette, I think great for some heritage scrapping.
Kit is named "Time Stands still"(as it sometimes does), and some wonderful clusters from Arlene.
Have a wonderful day, thanks again all for making my birthday a happy day and also thank you for your sympathies for Arlene, who is having a rough time now. I will pass them on to her.
Till Friday!
Download    HERE

Download    HERE

6 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

So glad you had a good day! That's what birthdays are for....doing what you most want to do that day!
Still feeling for Arlene's loss! Only time can heal her heart! Praying for that to happen soon!
We are having lots of rain, but it is so very needed here, were about to be upgraded in our water rationing status until this. Rained all day yesterday and today too! But to start drying and heating up tomorrow to about 70 degrees, then a front will move through dropping it back into the 20's! LOL!
Enjoy your mid week shopping trip! Will check back on Friday to catch up with you and Jan! Have a gr8 one! Hugs!! Mat

Deb V said...

A very happy birthday to you. I have enjoyed reading your posts and we have something in common. I too will turn 60 in a couple of months. It's funny how your mind says one thing but your body says another. I don't feel 60 in my mind but who is that "old lady" looking back at me from the mirror? If you don't mind it doesn't matter. You are a very talented artist and I have many of your freebies. We do appreciate your kindness in sharing them with us. Here's wishing you the best that life has to offer. Hello from Dayton, Ohio. Debbie VanHoy
d.vanhoy53@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday wishes and many blessings in the year to follow!!

Thank you so much for another gorgeous kit and matching clusters!
You and Arlene are very generous in sharing your wonderful creations.

Betty

HappyScreens said...

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get on the internet yesterday, so I missed your birthday. I know what you mean about not feeling your age. I've been not feeling my age for some time now, and that is a good thing! Anyway, Happy belated Birthday, Kyra, and wishes for a wonderful year.
Thanks to you and Arlene for the last 2 kits and clusters. They are lovely.
This is a very sad time for Arlene and her family. I am so sorry for their loss.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads...

Judith Richards Shubert said...

I love the colors in this kit. They are some of my favorites! Thank you!!