Friday, November 30, 2012

Ho ho ho, Santa is not far away!

Goodmorning everybody!

Yeah, I am getting ready to feel the Christmas spirit, so I changed the bloglayout. Cannot give the link for the kit yet, it's made with a new kit, will be posted in December.
But first of all I will have to say to you, that for a change, tomorrow I will have a post too.
It is the start of the WORLD WIDE CHRISTMAS SCRAPBOOKING FREEBIE BLOGTRAIN!

So tomorrow you will have my 1st Christmaskit together with marvellous clusters from Arlene.
And then you will have to click the logo in the sidebar and look for all the other contributions. Perhaps you will have to return to the blogtrain blog a bit later, because we are in different time zones, so not everybody will have it ready at the same time!

Short update for Jan: He went to his doctor yesterday, his blood was not showing any strange values, so far so good( because of the higher dosis of his watering pills). He still has to do the heart function test, will be next week.
He is feeling aweful tired, but that can be the result of his health condition at the moment.
All is still under control, he is loosing slowly slowly a bit of fluid, but not enough yet. Oh well, we will have to be patient. He has to keep track of his weight on a little list, each day, his doctor wants to keep an eye on that too. He can loose some each week, but it must not go too quick either.

Yesterday morning we were up early for Jan's appointment and when he was gone I looked out of the window, because it was still half dark, but also with a sky that had an almost red colour. And suddenly I saw an enormous rainbow. So I wanted to take a picture of that. Hahaha, I was still in pyjamas but quickly stepped out oof the front door to take the picture and rushed back again. Here's the picture:
I did finish two other blocks for the blanket too, will show them next week okay? I have one with a cable pattern in it, whch I like very much.
Also started a new kit, which I hope to finish this weekend and oh wow, I got a load of new clusters from Arlene, some to match some kits, some made of several kits(specially Christmas yeah!).
So this month you will have some lovely treats!

Wednes afternoon I went to Heidi for a short visit, Danny was home, lying on the couch. He has to give his operated leg a lot of rest, forbidden to stand on it for at least a week. They removed a bit of
cartilage from his knee, and told him he has a small tear in the cross band in his knee.
That last thing has to disappear with lots of rest. Hopefully after a few weeks he will be able to walk again without problems or pain. Of course for now, he is still on some painkillers, it's hurting a lot.
Heidi and I didn;t get a big chance to talk as we usually do, somehow it's not the same when a husband and child are around, is it? Perhaps she will find a moment this weekend or next week, to come to me, then we can talk about everything LOL!

Okay new kit time. Another one in my favourite color, yes, purple. It's named "Pearls of Joy", and has matching clusters from Arlene. Don;t you love the page border she has made? You can see it on the preview.
Oh, wanted to say this too! If you want to download some kits from last year, do it quick, because I will remove soon the links in the My Freebies list from July, August. September and perhaps October 2011.!

That's all folks. Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the 1st. Christmas kit.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Download    HERE

Download     HERE


6 comments:

Edna B said...

Wow, another beautiful kit! You ladies are fabulous!

I must say that I have never seen a rainbow in a night sky or even an early morning sky. Your photo is awesome.

I'm at work and the Mrs is calling. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

This rainbow is enormous! sometimes we just do silly things or take risks... just for a photo! (but I don't remember taking a picture in pyjamas, LOL).
I'm sure your blanket will look great when it's finished !
I'm also glad that your husband feels better, little by little.
Now I have to thank you again for your wonderful purple kit, and thanks to Arlene for the beautiful border and clusters !!
Your layout is really great, full of Christmas magic !
Have a wonderful weekend too!
Hugs,
Florence

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Wow, love the Christmas look of your blog. So Festive! Great layout~
So happy all Jan's blood work was good. Hope he can get some energy back, but when you have lots of bloating and water gain, it really drags you down.
Lovely Purple kit and of course Arlene's gift is simply gorgeous too!
I thank both of you!
Will check back in tomorrow for the first Christmas kit.
Many hugs for a terrific weekend! Mat

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these downloads, they are beautiful as always...

HappyScreens said...

Wonderful, wonderful - both of you!
I love it all. Thank you so much.

NathL said...

hello Kyra :) what a nice kit! thank you :)
NathL