Wednesday, August 01, 2012

New blog look and treats

Goodmorning everybody!

It was an early waking this morning, as Jan had to go to work, and from 7.45 till12.00 and this evening another shoft from 18.00 till 23,00 hours.
Monday, when he was at work too, it was rather nice weather, so I did some window washing, wow!
Yesterday was shopping time and fish feed time at Heidi's. So much more relaxed.
I think today it's time for the vaccum cleaner and Probably washing machine time too.
Then I have to figure out something for our early dinner.
I am still on snail hunt in the garden every few days, specially when it has rained a bit, they like the moist and come in isght LOL. But the regular hunting and murder actions performed by me, have some result. Now I just find a few of them, but when I find them, they are huge!
And sometimes I am startled up by a noice in the leaves and see hopping our bread and breakfast friend, the frog or toad. I am having a few of them now, so cute. Also they seem to like the tiny little pond I have, I see them hiding there under a stone. And Jan found a family spot, two (I think they are toads) more aged ones, doing some sexy thing LOL and yesterday I saw a tiny little new born!

I finally made another bloglayout, although I like the last one very uch. But you know me, I like to change once in a while.
And oh yes, I have some wonderful treats for you again.
First is from Linda, a beautiful quickpage she made with the Remember the Good Times kit.
You ca download it from her blog( and leave a littl thanks, that would be nice)

And Arlene has made some time to make some fantastic clusters for you. She just mailed me and is feeling a lot better, infection seems to be gone, but she is feeling very tired. No wonder, with that infection and flu to cope with and then the tension of her sister's operation. That was yesterday, and she will be kept "asleep"for two days.
Arlene send her thanks to all of you, who think of her and her family and send their prayers for them.
Here the clusters, made also with the Remember the Good Times kit.
Download     HERE

Can you believe we are already in the month of August??? So much happened lately, good and not so good things, but all that together seems to eat the time. Do believe I am already thinking of Christmas, in the way, that when I am shopping, I am looking around to see if there are some nice presents, if possible in the sale, that's the kick of it all LOL. Well, have to be a bit careful with the money, because bills have to be payed, and they only seem to be higher.
Well, time to get busy here, then in the afternoon perhaps a bit Olympics, ten dinner, and when Jan is at work this evening, may be a bit more computer time, but surely too watching some Olympic matches.
Here my kit "Love me Tender"
Have a wonderful day!

Download      HERE

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to inform you about the link to Arlene's clusters : the beginning was wrong, but by removing it, I was able to get her 3 beautiful clusters, thank you!
Your new kit is so amazing... a very big thank you for such colors!! Have a nice day,
Florence

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 10 post on Aug. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

Edna B said...

Your new kit is beautiful, and I love the colors. Very romantic. I'm a doll person, and the doll is gorgeous. I like your new blog background too. You and Jan seem to be all settled into his work routine nicely. Isn't it amazing how quickly we can adjust to new routines?

Pogo and I just finished breakfast, scrambled eggs and bacon. He ate every sniff on his plate. I'm really enjoying this little guy. It's fun to see what each new day brings.

You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

so happy to hear Arlene is feeling better and prayers for her sister too as well as thanx for her pretty clusters. Linda is a dear friend and I always pickup her stuff, she has terrific word art. I thank you for your beautiful kit too and love, love, love the look of your new background. Don't work too hard, enjoying the Olympics myself this year! have a great day! Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Hello and Thank you for these wonderful downloads...
Linda

HappyScreens said...

Thanks for the lovely clusters, Arlene. I pray that you and your family do very well.
Love the new kit, Kyra. Thanks to you both for the gifts of your time and talents.

Anonymous said...

The new kit is wonderful, lovely colours! Thank you
Karen

Chickadee said...

I want to thank you for all the beautiful freebies that you so generously share on your blog.
I also went to friend's blog to comment but was unable to. so if you would let her know it work is appreciated.
Thanks again,
Hugs,
Joyce