Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Gorgeous weather!

Goodmorning everybody!

It was a sober but emotional day on Monday, when we said goodbye to our friend Bert.
Thank you all for your sweet messages, and prayers and thoughts concerning his passing away.

And daily life knocks again on the door, we just have to keep on going.
It's gorgeous weather here the last couple of days, which is nice for Jan too when he has to ride his bike.
Oh, poor thing had a double shift on Monday, one in the morning and one in the evening.
The morning shift  was a smoothly going one, but the evening had some trouble.
Not because of annoying patients, not even because of some addresses he couldn;t find, but a bad planning from the health care institution. They sended him back and forth, plus he had to return a key which took him about half an hour, just because they didn;t tell him he had to leave it at the house(he had two clients in a home for elderly). In short, he had to work till about 10.00 in the evening but only was back home just at midnight. Well, they will have to pay for extra hours, because it wasn;t his fault!
Good thing he had a free day yesterday.
While he was taking a nap at the couch, I went to do a bit of shopping, and got the luminous idea that we could have a little barbecue, just the two of us. It was such good weather, that it was a perfect day for it. So I bought a ready-steady little barbecue, some chicken wings, some other meat, bit of salad and French bread and we had a great time in our garden.
Today Jan has a double shift again, so I don;t want to spent too much time at the computer this morning, cause I want to do some things here. Dust is crying out to me, that it needs a vacuum cleaner, and I also have to change the bedsheets. Then I will have to prepare an early dinner, cause Jan has to leave this afternoon at about 16.30 again.

I told you Friday that Mindy is back on internet again, and I was so happy with it, that I made a small fantasy kit for her, to offer on her blog. Here's the preview, if you like it, go to Minky's things to download.
And there is more to show and to download. Because Linda made another quickpage with the
Attic Chest kit. Go to her blog for download.

And I just got a mail from Arlene, that she is doing better, although she still hasn't her voice back. But she did send me some clusters and a quickpage with the Attic Chest kit, beautiful as ever.
These are not for today, I have some clusters for you made with the Sy Feeling kit.
Download    HERE
And of course I too have something, LOL! A kit in lavender/ purple, named "Distant Whisper".
Have a gorgeous day!
Download    HERE


7 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 17 post on Jul. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads...
Linda

Anonymous said...

thank you
love the colours

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Wow, jackpot today with all the gorgeous freebies. Thanx so much for all you share with us. Love reading your blog as well. Thanx for visiting me and the kind comments regarding my aunt. So happy I got to see her before she passed. Reminds me so much of my mother, now they are together. Have a wonderful day and get all those dust bunnies happy that are crying for a vacuum....LOL! I am doing the same today! :) Hugs!

Anonymous said...

A very big "thank you" for all that you share. Both kits are wonderful... how do you manage to create all these beautiful things ?
Everytime I open your blog, it's nearly Christmas !
Thank you so much,
Florence

Edna B said...

It's good to hear that the nice weather finally caught up with you. Your barbeque sounds so much fun. We used to do that all summer long when Moo was here. I do miss it. Enjoy your time in the garden. Hugs, Edna B.

HappyScreens said...

I've been going through flower and garden pictures and find your kits especially inspiring. Thank you for these lovely purples.