Monday, June 18, 2012

Unusual weekend

Goodmorning everybody!

You know Jan had to work this weekend for several hours and it made out weekend different from the ones we were used too LOL. Had to change time for something warm to eat and get up very early morning etc.
Well, I am having trouble with that, and specially the part of going to sleep earlier than normal, and Jan too. Oh, it will get better soon, but it's hard to catch enough sleep.
This morning we had to get up at 6.00 pm, wow! I am the lucky one, cause when Jan left for his work, I stretched myself on the couch and slept another two hours till around 9.00 pm, and I think Jan will take a nap this afternoon, poor soul.
I was happy for him that the evening shift he had Saturday evening was a bit easier for him, speaking of distance and addresses to find. Work itself with the clients isn;t that hard he says.
But this all is needing some adapting from both of us again.
Yesterday morning he had to work too, so I took a bit advantage of it, to take out the vacuum cleaner, LOL. I was even having a nice time with it, because I had a music channel on on tv, with all "oldies" and I was swinging along with the vacuum-cleaner ROFL.

Today looks to be a fine day outside, although this morning when Jan left, it was grey and even raining a bit. But after some while it stopped and now the sun is shining and almost no wind( yes we keep an eye on the wind now, because soft wind means it is easier for Jan to ride on his bike).
They forecasted even nice temperatures for today and tomorrow, something around 68-75 F which is great.

Some time ago a visitor asked me if it was possible to make a kit for dogs. It took me a bit of thnking and trying but I made one, and I will offer that one today. I am sure there are plenty of dog lovers around you, so may be it will come in handy for you too.
But first there are some clusters for you from Arlene. I know I am running behind a bit with her clusters, cause she always sends them to me very quick after I posted a kit. I hope I am forgiven to post the concerning clusters somewhat later???
These clusters are from the "Like a poem"kit, she even made you a page-overlay with it!
Download     HERE

I was on a low designing point for a while but the "flow"is coming back again LOL. In the weekend I finally finished a kit I was working on and even started on another one. Hoorray!!!
But as said here you have the dog related kit, named "Best Friend of All".
Have a fantastic day.
Download    HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

Oh I love all your little dogs! They are so cute. It never becomes fun to get up so early in the morning. Hopefully, it won't be too long before it becomes routine. Only eighty more minutes, and I can go home. Woo Hoo! We're supposed to be getting a couple of really hot days this week. Not to fear though, my air conditioner is all set up and ready to go. Mrs. is calling, gotta go. You have a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

such pretty clusters & hummingbird, thanks

Anonymous said...

thank you very much

HappyScreens said...

Thank you! Our Best Friends add so much to our lives. It's nice to have a kit to say that.