Friday, April 06, 2012

Lots of goodies, to enjoy Easter weekend

Goodmorning everybody!

We are having a little dipp in the weather lately. Still enjoying from time to time sunshine, the temps are down, even there was a bit of frost last night! Next couple of ays there might be some rain too(which is great for the garden), but then temperature may go up again. I do hope so, cannot wait till it reaches at least 70-85 F (between 20C and 30C)!!!
Yesterday I did the shopping for the weekend, so I am all settled for that. And though we don;t do much about the Easter days, I thought we might have a tiny bit special dinner for Sunday. So I bought a sac of frozen gamba's(not the real big ones, but of a nice size) and I can fry them, with lots of garlic! Hmmmm, sounds good to me. Together with a bit of green salad perhaps and a bit of potatoe salad, we will have a nice meal.

Today I will do a little bit of vacuum cleaning and dusting, I think, and also must take a look again at the seeds, if they show their little heads already above the soil, LOL.
Yesterday evening we watched again on of our favourite detective series, New Tricks. I like the character sketching in it and also the humour in it, together with the personal touch in it.

New Tricks is a British television drama series which follows the work of the Metropolitan Police Service's Unsolved Crime and Open Case Squad (UCOS). Led by Detective Superintendent Sandra Pullman, it is made up of retired police officers who have been recruited to reinvestigate unsolved crimes. The series title is taken from the popular expression "You can't teach an old dog new tricks". The "old dogs" are successful in adapting their skills and experience to modern policing, with their knowledge of past cases proving especially useful.

The show itself has proved to be consistently popular, due to the well-known lead actors, high calibre guest cast and strong writing.


Here's a link where you can read more about the characters and episodes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Tricks_%28TV_series%29

Then there are new goodies from Arlene again.! This time quickpages and a cluster made with the Magic of Blue kit.!
Download     HERE

There's also a quickpage made by Linda, with my Easter Sweetness kit, you can download it on her blog, where she always has more goodies for you!
If you need some more Easter Sweetness clusters, then you'll have to see what Mat did, on Miriam's Scraps.

I think you are treated really well today, and it's not all yet. I have for you the 3 remaining downloads from Men's Emporium too!
When I posted them, I think I will do a little blogwalking, then a bit of designing and then my little jobs for today, and have to think about my dinner this evening. Yeah, it;s Friday again, so Jan will make is own, the sweetie. Well, I am sure of one thing, it will not take too much time to make mine LOL. Perhaps I will make a baguette, with salami and some left over camembert, in the oven, I like it when the cheese has melted a bit.!
I wish you all a very happy and blessed Easter!
 DOWNLOAD PART 4  HERE




DOWNLOAD    PART 5 HERE

DOWNLOAD  PART 6 HERE

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Apr. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

Edna B said...

Oooh, I really love the orange convertible car in Part 5. I want to wish you a Very Happy and Blessed Easter. I swapped my work nights so this year I can stay home and enjoy the day. You have a fabulous day, hugs, Edna B.

Unknown said...

Thanks Kyra have a nice Easter

Anonymous said...

Hello and Thank you for the Men's Emporium items...
Linda