Friday, March 30, 2012

Work to do.

Goodmorning everybody!

As I was very lazy yesterday, and played a lot at the computer, I'll have to make up to it today LOL!
So first there's the shopping and then the room etc. cries out for me with "I need a sweep with the vacuum cleaner and the dustingcloth"!!!!!!!! Amongst other things.
Oh, I received a mail yesterday from the office supply shop, that they would go on with another candidate for the job. Of course I was a little disappointed, but I already expected it to be so. Okay, have to see if there might be another part time job for me. Jan still didn;t hear about his appplication for the nightshift, which I find a bit strange, to say the least! He called them Wednesday, then the person he needed wasn;t there, yesterday he phoned them again, then she was in a meeting, he asked to be called back, but still nothing. So he will try again today.

Wednesday we did go to the market, it was ever so nice weather for it, and came home with not too many things, but okay. Bought there 5 kg. of potatoes, bag of onions, a Chinese cabbage, some sweet paprika, and for very cheap 6 rolls of kitchen paper, oh and some apples. Good we didn't buy anymore, cause by them my shopping car was completely filled.

Yesterday and today weather isn;t that nice anymore, it is colder by several degrees, almost no sun, it's a pity, but they say next week temps will go up again, however, the forcast is different when you look at different ones. Very confusing, for simple human beings like me LOL!

I promised you an Easter kit for today, and so it will be, it's named Easter Sweetness. And then you will have to scroll down a bit more to find some lovely clusters and a page made by Arlene with the "Brief Moment" kit. And there's also a link to Miriam's Scrap again, where you can find a lovely goodie from Miriam herself and then two more QP's made by Mat with my Earth to Sky kit. So you are having some treats to help you through the weekend LOL!
Have a wonderful weekend, stay safe and healthy, see you on Monday again!
Download     HERE



Download      HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

So sorry you did not get the job, but maybe there's a better one just waiting for you. I wish good luck for Jan too. Now a days, it's hard to find a decent job.

The sun is shining here now, but we have snow on the way, and a bit more cooler weather for a while. I can't complain though, it's been so nice.

I'm at work, so gotta go. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Unknown said...

Sorry about the jobs. I wish you luck next time. Thanks for the kit

Frances Mary said...

Just wanted to let you that I used these today on my personal facebook page to memorialize my Mother who passed on Monday. They are so pretty. They are on my facebook timeline cover photo. If you wish to see it my name is Frances (Schwab) Johnston.

Anonymous said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads...
Linda