Friday, December 23, 2011

It's almost Christmas!

Goodmorning everybody!

I am almost feeling like a little kid, LOL, waiting for Christmasday. And when it's there, is goes by in a flash!
Although we aren;t doing something really special, I always try to make it into an extra cosy day. And it feels also like it.
Let me think, when was it? Oh yes, Wednesday afternoon I already made myself a little Christmas. Jan had to go to hospital, nothing startling, just had to donate a little blood for a bloodtest, just control, and he will have his doctor appointment just a few days after Christmas. So it was quiet in the house and I decided it was a good time to listen to some Christmas carrols. You don;t want to hear them too often, but I do enjoy listening to them, when I am at the computer, all the lights on, and even sometimes singing along with them. Otherwise it wouldn;t be a complete Christmas for me LOL!

I do have to go out today to get me some last things, wanted to do that yesterday, but didn;t feel 100%, so I stayed home, took a little nap, kept low profile. I only hope that it will not be too crowded in the shops!
Oh, well, we will survive that too!
I've made a little Christmaswish for everyone, who visited my blog so loyal this year. Although I will be back tomorrow again, just with a really quick posting, I think it will be best to post the wish today. Thanks you all for your support, your kind comments, your visits.

Now quickly on to your freebie, a kit named "Sparkling Christmas" And as I said, I;ll have one more to go, that will be posted tomorrow. !
Have a great day, hold the real Christmas spirit in your heart !
Download    HERE

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. It's good you are taking it easy and enjoying the music and lights of this special holiday season. May your Christmas be filled with love and happiness and may the New Year bring you good health, prosperity and peace. Hugs and good wishes from Tootsie and me.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the beautiful kit. I am listening to Christmas songs today too!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this download...