Friday, December 02, 2011

I wasn't singing in the rain!

Goodmorning everybody!

Didn't we have an awesome start of the WWCSF(link in sidebar with link to my kit)??? It really gets you in Christmas mood! Be sure I have LOTS more Christmaskits coming this month.

Yesterday I had to get out, to collect a little prize we won in a lottery we play in already for years. Not that it brings us much, but if you don;t hope, you will never win a thing. Cross fingers that some day suddenly the post will bring us a letter, telling we won a real good amount of money! LOL!
But each year this lottery also gives a lot of lottery players a tiny small price, this time a package of soup and a sausage. Not much, but hey, it's free! So I went to the store to collect it, and weather still wasn;t too bad, till went out of the store again. Raining, raining, and more raining and not just a few little drops!
So you can imagine I was more or less soaked when I came home. Well, my body was dry, but my pants!!!!!!
I almost could squeeze the water out of it ROFL> So I quickly changed them and I was okay.
Today I have to go for a little bit of shopping, it still looks nice and sunny, so hoping it stays this way.

I think this weekend I will write the Christmascards, so they can be send away in time too! The one for Holland can wait for another week, but a few are for other parts of the world, and I like them to be in time.
And it's going to itch a bit now, the Christmas fever. Next week Tuesday or Wednesday Jan and I will tansform our room again in Christmas style!(Still not sure where to put the tree this year, grin-grin)
Time for the freebie, I think. As we are approaching the colder days I have a winter kit for you, and on Monday we will start with another Christmas kit.
Have a fantastic weekend!
Download    HERE

5 comments:

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. Sorry to hear about all the rain. Our rain has been coming during the night lately which is good if we need to go out during the day. But I'm sure we'll be getting the daytime rains again too. I'm hoping to get up some of our decorations over the weekend. I'm at work, so gotta go. You have a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 14 post on Dec. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

Karen Lewis said...

Lovely kit - Thank You. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much.

Unknown said...

Thank you Kyra and enjoy your weekend