Saturday, December 24, 2011

CHRISTMAS, ALMOST!

Goodmorning everybody!

As I promised, I pop in for a quick post with my last Christmas freebie for you.
I finished yesterday the last bits of shopping, and I suppose I was lucky, cause the supermarket wasn;t really crowded yet. In the afternoon Jan went to the market, to get us a bit of fruit. As he came back, he told me it was lucky he entered the market at another side than at the usual entrance, because he was right at the fruit & vegetables part. Even then it took him quit some time to get his stuff and leave the place. There was a massive crowd shopping there!
We already had a little "hors-d'oeuvre" of the Christmas feeling yesterday evening. Aside from watching the usual program, we watched an amusing Christmas show on German tv. And today I will be looking forward to watch some programs on German tv and also the BBC, all filled with Christmas songs.
Before we can indulge ourselves with that LOL, one of us (or perhaps we will both go) will have to go over to Heidi's house, to feed the animals. They left yesterday for their holiday week, and I wish them a terrific time.
It certainly will not be a white Christmas over here, we even have a bit of blue sky and sunshine, and if all goes well, the next two days it will stay that way, and I cannot say I am unhappy with it.
How much I love to see a snowed world, it has something special, I don't really miss it.
Would be nice if it could only snow in the woods and parcs, where it stays beautiful, and leave the streets dry and clean.
May be I will prepare this afternoon already a bit for tomorrow's dinner, there isn;t much to do as we will have a fondue, but I can already make the little minced meat balls for it, and cut up the other meat in small pieces. Perhaps not a bad idea.
Okay ladies, that's all for today. Again I wish you all  Merry Christmas, and thank you for all the sweet Christmaswishes!
Here's the last freebie "Christmas Morning".
Download      HERE

7 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

Edna B said...

Good morning, Kyra. We have sunshine here too. Much as I love to see the snow when it is fresh, I don't miss it right now.

I have to work tonight, but Santa assured me he will be able to stop by and have a quick cup of cocoa with me on his way through town.

Many blessings to you my friend, hugs, Edna B.

Unknown said...

We have a light dusting of snow here in southern Ontario Canada and it gives us a bit more Christmas spirit. Merry Christmas to you and Jan and thanks for the lovely kit

NinjaKat said...

Thanks for this kit:) It is very pretty.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Merry CHRISTmas Kyra and Jan!! :)

No time to chat this morning!


Huge hugs,
Valinda

sherry said...

What a beautiful kit Kyra!!!! Thanks

wheatgerm said...

merry Christmas