Friday, September 09, 2011

Diffficult job, being weatherman???

Goodmorning everybody!

I just come from reading the blogpost of my friend Edna, leaving it with a smile on my face! And why? Because she can write with such humor about in fact ordinairy things of every day. This time about the weather forcast, predicting just some light rain, in fact being a real waterballet for Edna LOL!
Her weatherman isn't the only one who sometimes says funny things. It happens all over the world I believe. And yes, I know and realize they cannot influence the weather, and have to make an average for the whole country(well in Holland they can, cause it is just so small), and still they are at time completely wrong! And what to say about their joy glancing on their faces, when they give us the forecast for the next two or three days! Specially when it is bad weather! Our weatherman on one of the channels, can predict the worst possible weather with still a BIG smile on his face, just saying: "yes, I know, it will not be nice weather, but how beautiful are the rain and thunderclouds, and let's be honest, it fits Holland, and if you live at the coast, go to the seaside and admire the HUGE waves because of the sotrmy wind, just like a painting from and old Dutch painter, isn;t that great???" Imagine, me, dwarf Kyra, height 1.53 mtr, weight around 38 kg., going for pleasure to the beach to watch the HUGE waves in the stormy wind!!! They better send somepeople with me with large nets to catch me in time, if I an blown away! ROFL!

But today it could be not too bad weather, though it is raining a bit at the moment. But every now and then there should be some dry moments, with a bit of luck even with some sunshine( cross your fingers! LOL).
So I want to do some shopping today, cat food running out again, bread, some sausage for on the bread, the usual things and also want to to some dusting and vacuumcleaning around the house. And when that is all done, I want to get back working on a new started kit. Or actually, on TWO new started kits LOL! That often happens to me, working on two different things. Well, if inspiration for one is a bit lacking some moment, most of the time it goes well again on the other.
And in between I am working on four cards for Minky's blog too. Have to make just one more and then I can zip them.

Today I have a kit, that probably my friend Edna will like a bit, she likes the colors in it, I know. And as we are heading for autumn, this is a real Autumn kit( in this part of the world it will be Autumn, grin grin).
A simple name:  "Autumn Colors".
Have a wonderful weekend, and see you on Monday again!
Download     HERE

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

Edna B said...

Good morning Kira. And yes, I do love your kit. The colors are just gorgeous!! It will Autumn here in two weeks (by the calendar). I must say thought, when it isn't raining, it is absolutely lovely outside.

I hope your rain holds back long enough for you to get out and do a bit of shopping and just enjoying the fresh air.

I'm at work, so I gotta run. Have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Maureen said...

Thank you so much Kyra I just love the Autumn colours...have a lovely weekend...!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is a beautiful kit, the colours are fabulous. Thanks for sharinh your time and talents with us :o)

Kind regards
Helen from England

Aloha Jan said...

Wow, what a beautiful kit! Thank you :-)