Friday, August 05, 2011

I wasn't carefull this night!

Goodmorning everybody!

Yesterday was a rather good day, talking of my back. I did some shopping, without too many problems, and all felt pretty good again. May be I did a bit too much, cause I also took out the vacuum cleaner and gave a quick sweep around. But this night I had to do a certain thing, LOL, and bended over for my slippers and kabaaaam !!
it was an "ouch"moment. Probably did it too quickly, should have been more careful. Okay, I went back to sleep and when I woke up this morning, it was a bit sour. Hmmmmm, I don't want to experience another weekend like the last one, so today it will definately be a real lazy and restfull day.
I just did a quick bloghopping and saw that Minky has made a new blog again, that girl is unstoppable!
She made a new blog with a lot of kits that are meant to raise funds for the Starchildren project. She made a beautiful layout and the kits are offered for a very small price, you should take a look there, it will be worthwhile.
There are also some free gifts to download, among other things also some new quickpages I've made, with some of Minky's kits. I will give you a preview. And perhaps you are persuaded to buy a little kit and be part of a wonderful project. Here the link to the new blog :
http://faerienufcreativeinspirations.blogspot.com/.
I am wondering if my friend Heidi will be back from holiday this weekend! I didn't hear from her so we'll see if we get a phonecall one of these days. Always is a bit of surprise when they come home LOL! I think we will miss a little bit their pets after about 4 weeks of taking care. And may be they will miss us too a bit, because they were spoiled a bit, hahahaha! Specially the bunny, who had his playing time in the garden or in the room almost every day! And the bunny as well as the birdie had some treats too, they were given every now and then some"candy" bars. It doesn;t mean Heidi and Danny aren't taking good care of their pets, not at all, but we are two nutty people and really spoil sometimes our cats, and if there are "guest", well, they get the same treatment, ROFL! I think there is one, who will be quite happy when the bunny and bird are gone again, and that's our cat Brodski! Although he finally dares to come into the room sometimes, takes a rush through the door, passing the bunny cage with speed, but all together he isn't feeling too comfortable and at ease, stupid cat!!!!
Okay, time for the freebie, as promised the 2nd part of the fairy-bragbookpages.
Have a marvellous weekend and hope to see you again on monday, and hopefully in top shape again!
Download   part 2   HERE

3 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra.:)
Soo sorry you are still having back problems.:( I have been to the Chiropractor three times so far trying to get my tail bone untwisted. I am getting better.It's still twisted a little but I can move around without too much pain now.:)Less pain is good..right?
Sure hope you are able to get some relief for your back real soon. Back problems are a real PAIN..literally!!:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Edna B said...

Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear that you've had a set back. Try not to overdo, Kyra. I know you have lots of energy, but don't use it all. Do lots of resting, and I hope all is well soon. Have a wonderful weekend my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 05, 2011. Thanks again.