Friday, June 03, 2011

We''ve done a bit of shopping.

Goodmorning everybody!

Well, we finally have a parasol and two coushings for our garden chairs! YEAH!!! I managed to persuade Jan to go with me on Wednesday afternoon to a big shopping centre, and there we found a huge parasol. It was a little bit more expensive then I wanted, but still reasonable price and for that we should have one with quality and to open the parasol we just have to turn a little handle. So no trouble opening and closing the thing, you could say it''s half automatic. It has a nice taupe colour, which comes back a bit in the coushins.
We can put the parasol in the centre of the garden table, which has a hole for that, but we want to buy us a separate "" foot"" for it, so that we can move the thing around a bit on the terrace. Otherwise it isn;t giving shade on the needed spot, LOL.
And what happened, while we were in the shopping centre(we go there for about 3 times a year)? Unbelievable, but we run into Jan''s brother. Okay, he lives in the neighbourhood, but it still is amazing that in the one hour we are there, we run in to him.
Yesterday was nice and quiet, with nice weather. So we spent some time in the garden, reading, and puzzling, but first I dusted the room and Jan hoovered the house and I went out for doggie walking. Yes, Heidi asked me if I could go out in the afternoon with their doggie. They were out during the whole day with Séverine, somewhere in the province of Noord-Holland, but couldn;t take the dog with them as they were visiting a theme park. So I had a walk opf about an hour, doggie was happy, I enjoyed the sunshine, doggie was sad when I left the house again.
Oh I have some quickpages to show you, I made for Minky'' s. Just go to her blog and their you can read on which of the blogs you can download them.
Yes, I did do wome "work" the last couple of days, also started with another''project'' something you can use digital, but also could be nice printed out. Hahaha, did I get you curious? Good!!!! I think I will have it finished in a few more days. Also have to finish up a started kit. But as I don;t spend as much time at the computer as a few months ago, it all takes a bit longer.
For today I have another part of the Flower Children for you, nr. 6. After this one still one more to go with some extra''s. Now I must get dressed after I had a second coffee and have to do some serious grocerie shopping. Want to do it all today, so that I have my hands free tomorrow to look for Heidi''s birthday present.
Oh my, with not much the days are quickly filled enough LOL!
You all have a magnificant weekend and till Monday again!

Download     part 6   HERE

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Jun. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
Just wanted to stop in to catch up on your blog posts.:) Sounds like you are keeping busy. We got one of those patio umbrellas for our patio table too not long ago.The handle crank is so helpful.:)It's so big..we practically have to crawl inside it to get to the handle.LOL
I bet Heidi's dog is really happy to see you.An hour's walk.WOW!! Here in Georgia with all the hills would wear us out way too much for that.LOL We have had to stop taking our dog for walks.She hurt her back knee this winter when she fell down the icy stairs to go out back.:( Tore a ligament.So sad.She is twelve years old now and is moving slower than ever.She has good days and bad days...depending on the weather.
Thanks so much for sharing more of your Flower Children series with me.:)
Well..gotta get busy around here.
Have a WONDERFUL weekend my friend!!

Hugs,
Valinda

Edna B said...

Your new umbrella will make sitting out a real joy when the sun is bright. Enjoy it, and stay well. I think I have caught a miserable cold bug. Scratchy throat, congestion, etc. I have one errand to do this morning, then I shall crawl back into my bed.

Your new quick pages are wonderful. You are so good with the layering. I'm off now. You have a fantastic day. Hugs, Edna B.