Wednesday, June 01, 2011

More Flower Children.

Goodmorning everybody!
And it is a lovely morning as I look out of the window!
Monday afternoon I went out for a bit  of shopping, the weather was great and I found myself two nice t=-shirts with long sleeves, in nice light colours, they are striped too. Stripes in hrizontal direction, so it should look as if I am not that skinny, LOL!!! I think today will be a good day to put one of them on, cause after a not too bright day yesterday, from today on temps should go up again and there will be loads of sunshine and no rain( which is turning into a problem, slowly!). I am still hoppig between two thoughts for today: "shall I go out for a bit of grocerie shopping, as there always is the need of bread and cat food"" , or shall I go into town to look around for a birthday present for my friend Heidi(having birthday on the 6th of June), and may be even find at last a parasol for the garden?" Simpel things can cause a dilemma!!
Tomorrow it''s is Ascension Day and a lot of shops will be closed, as it is an official holiday here.
Hmmmm, we''ll see later what to decide. Of course I could do both things, but I must restrict myself a bit, not doing too much on a day. Yeah, baby we are growing old, hahahaha.
Oh boy, I have to go to the kitchen and take some meat out of the freezer for our dinner this evening! Ooops, good that I thought of it! I probably will make some fresh spinache with it, at the moment you can get fresh spinache leaves as much as you want and I like to prepare it this way:
First cut up an onion, real fine, take a few "" toes"" of garlic, cut them up fine too, put a bit of oilve oil in a pan, then first frie the onion slowly, then turn up the heat and start adding the spinache leaves( always funny to see what uge pile of leaves you have to put in for a decent portion, they shrink terribly) , keep adding new leaves to it, while stirring, till you think you will have enough, add the garlic, some salt and pepper, while in the mean time you backed some slices of bacon to the pioint they almost are breaking. Then you put the spinache on the plates, crumbles the bacon over it and you even could put some slices of hard boiled egg on it. It''s very healthy and it tastes good too!.
Time now for your next installment of the Flower Children, nr 5.
Enjoy your day, have some fun, don;t forget to smile or make somebody smile!

Download       part 5  HERE

3 comments:

Snowy said...

lol, such hard decision ! Enjoy the great weather, it's lovely here as well, but I will have to work later and can't enjoy the sun then.And we had Spinach yesterday ,lol -but we have it with fried potatoes and egg.
Hugs and get better :)

Edna B said...

Oh boy! That sounds yummy! And it made me hungry. Now I will have to look around in the pantry to see what we can have for breakfast.

It's so good to hear you sounding like your old self again. Why not do one errand today, and the other in a couple of days? You take care, my friend, and have a great day. Hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Jun 10:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria