Wednesday, June 08, 2011

I hate that sticking cold

Goodmorning everybody!

Don't know how it comes, but I am still aving a cold hanging on that will not go away.! May be it's a bit due to the quickly changing weather, but fact is that I still have a full nose, not the running kind, but every now and then I have to empty it, if you know what I mean and from time to time there is also the coughing to do to get rid of some nasty stuff, yak. It will go away again some day, or most of it, but in the mean time it's real annoying. If it's still about the same, I am going to ask my doctor what he can do about it(I already have to pay him a visit next wednesday, where he will have the results of the next blood test). And I am not going to be satisfied if he only prescribes a sirop for the cough!
Okay, I;ve done my complaining, done with it! LOL,
Monday we went to Heidi to wish her happy birthday, it was nice, we had a few laughs and even made a kind of appointment to finally go to the garden centre somewhere next week. Only she has to deal with one thing then: Séverine will have a few days vacation from school, and Heidi will have to find someone to take care of her for a few hours. Then I said to her that it wouldn;t be a problem if she left her with Jan, he is great with children and loves to be busy with them. So we'll see what happens.

Today we have the whole day a strike from the trams, trains and busses, as a protest against the enormous economies that are announced in that sector. It will have real effect on the service, less trams and busses, and waiting times will be longer. Lots of jobs will disappear too. So I can understand the strike, I only hope it will be a bit effective.
I didn;t plan to go anywhere today, so no problem for me. I'll have to do a bit of work in the house and it seems to be a good day for it. I actually hope that Jan will go to the market this afternoon and then I have all the space to myself, which is much easier to do some dusting and hoovering etc. I really don;t mind to be on my own from time to time, you know. The same Jan is feeling and all happy when I go out for some shopping or a little visit to Heidi, and he has the house all to himself. LOL. I think everybody needs some space from time to time.

Do you remember I started out with some freebies,  with a quickpage, a background and some elements? And all together it would make a little kit together? I've posted two parts till now and while the Flower Children serie is finished now I thought it a good idea to post the two remaining parts of the quikpage/background sets today. So finally you will have a complete.
I am having fun in the mean time in designing some, I think to be, nice things, one of them will be posted this Friday.
Now I will do a little bit of work on a new started kit and then get ready for some house cleaning and in the afternoon some cooking for dinner(have to put on some meat that needs about two hours to bubble on the stove to get all tender).
Have a lovely day.
Download    set3 HERE

Download   set4  HERE

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jun. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

Edna B said...

Good Morning, Kyra. I'm sorry to hear that your cold is still lingering. Maybe the doctor will be good and give you some medicine to get rid of the cold. A day at the garden center with Heidi will probably be the best medicine for you. I'm going to try to get out today for a bit, too. I'm hoping the sun will bake some of the cold away. lol.

You have a great day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
Your trip to the garden center with Heidi sounds like a great day to me.:)Don't forget to take your camera and get some wonderful photos to show us!!!
Sure hope you are able to get some relief from that cold of yours.Have you tried a vapor rub? The one we use says it has a decongestant in it and can be put on three times a day.Sure seems to help..especially at night.:)
Have a wonderful day and rest when you can.:)

Hugs,
Valinda