Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Some good news

Goodmorning everybody!

I just got home from the doctor's appointment, after I had the blood test last week. I asked himif he had the results back and he had. So I asked him right away: "I am given up? No more hope for me? "He answered that with a big smile! Then he told me all the test were good, e.g. the white plasma was okay, the red one too, etc. So that was already reassuring. The only things that were a bit low was vitamine D and Folium acid. So he gave me a recipee for that, have to take that once a week for the coming month. Then he put me on the scales to see my weight. Well, after a week you cannot expect with me that I gained, which I didn;t, but also didn;t loose anymore. Oh, he also told me that out of the 3 results for liver function, 2 were normal and one a tiny bit higher. Could be caused by alcohol(but I don;t drink so that's not the reason) or it could be caused by my medication for the epilepsie. So he wants another lab test on the blood for the folium and vitamine D and some other things. Test has to be done next month and then after a few days I 'll have an appointment t his practise again. All together I am very relieved, as you can guess.
Last Monday I had not such a good day, very tired again so I slept a bit more, took it easy and yesterday I felt again much better. I suppose this will go on for a bit of time, some good days and sometimes a day not so good. Just hope the periods in between them will be longer and longer and then no "off"days anymore.
Now just have to take care of myself, the eating has to go still better, but I do my best and I am sure I will be okay again in some time. So far, so good, yippee!!!

To celebrate LOL I have a little freebie for you. It's a quickpage with a background paper, and I've made 4 sets, when you will have them all, you will have a small kit containing 4 quickpages and 4 backgrounds and even a few elements. Couldn't come up with a name for it so I've kept it simple, just named it Set 1.
May be this afternoon the sun will come through again, and if so, perhaps Jan and I could go to the market for some veggies and fruit. I hope they will have some Dutch strawberries, they are a bit smaller then the ones they are having mostly, which come from Spain. The Dutch ones taste much better, yummie, with fine sugar on it and even better also with some whipped cream!
That's it, folks, till next time. Have a lovely day!
Download      HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

Kyra, your good news is wonderful!! And I hope it keeps on getting better.

We're still looking for a bit of sunshine here. My garden loves all the wet stuff, but without the sun, nothing is really growing.

You have a great day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good afternoon Kyra:)
Soo happy you are doing better and the test results are good.!!! I bet that was a huge sigh of relief.:)Keep up the good work and I hope you gain some weight real soon!!


Hugs,
Valinda

Judy Rice said...

Always glad to hear about good news from the Dr. Thanks for the freebie. Love the colors.

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

Sounds like a good doctor's visit!