Friday, April 22, 2011

More pictures

Goodmorning everybody!

It was another gorgeous day yesterday.!
After my blogpost I first cleaned the garden set and it looks all shiny again, LOL. Then I first took a sandwich and then walked to Heidi's house to have a walk with the doggie.
The poor soul was happy when he saw me! I took a longer tour with him, it was such nice weather, it was a pleasure to take the time for it. I think I was out for about an hour, walking in a slow pace, taking time to look around me. Along the way I even found some flowering lilley of the valley, I picked a few of them, together with some flowering forget - me -nots, and put them in a small vase at Heidi's coffee table as a little welcome back for her.
I didn;t talk to her yet, but I assume she will phone me today, after she relaxed a bit after her hospital visit. I sure hope all results are positive!

As promised I have some more pictures of our walk at the parc.

Here a view on a little rock garden, with a beautiful flowering tree at the background.


A view on one of the ponds, at the back you can see some big swans, that are boats you can hire, to make a tour on the water.


View on another pond, where we took a little break. I just love the grasses at the front.


I took this picture because I loved the tree branches, such a beautiful colour of the leaves.

And here a picture of Jan, offering his lighter to a lady, who had to make fire for her barbecue.
And on the way back home, we walked along a canal with a lot of house-boats and there was one I liked very much, so I made a picture of it. I love the little buddha statues on it!
That were all of the pictures. Who knows what we shall do this Easter- weekend? Weather forecast says we will have still beautiful weather, so perhaps we will go somewhere one of these days, and if so, I'll take my camera with me.
Today I will have to do some shopping, not much, but just a few things, like cat food and probably some more things after I checked the fridge.

As I am not sure that I will post during the weekend, I mainly mean on Monday( we have in Holland two days at Easter, always Sunday and Monday), I will post the two last parts of Shabby Roses together today.
Have a wonderful day!


     
                   HAPPY AND BLESSED EASTER TO YOU ALL !!

 Download   part 5   HERE

 Download    part 6 HERE

3 comments:

Edna B said...

As always, I am really enjoying your photos. What kind of camera do you have? Your photos are just lovely. I especially liked the one with the swan boats, and the one with the branch hanging down. Great shots!!

I'm at work and starting to get busy. You have a fabulous day, and enjoy your Easter holiday. HAPPY EASTER, hugs, Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Apr. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
I LOVE your pics of the park.Looks so relaxing.:)
We had a wonderful Easter!! I will have to tell about it on my blog.So many things happening this month.I don't know if I will ever catch up on my layouts!!:)
Thank you so much for sharing more of your lovely Shabby Rose kit.:)

Hugs,
Valinda