Friday, March 25, 2011

Change of plan, again!

Goodmorning everybody!

Remember I wanted to do the curtains and windows yesterday? It did;t happen LOL! When I suggested to Jan, he didn;'t want to do it, because it was the best day of the week , spoken of the weather And in a way he was right, so I did some other stuff in the house and then took a bit of time in the garden, some reading and some re-planting. So now today is the window and curtain day. Jan promised to do a lot of the window cleaning, the sweetie. He will be happy that I have to do a few errands at the supermarket, then he has all space to himself.
Well, let's see how far we get today. Once started it is done rather quick, and it's nice it still is not too bad weather, so we can hang the completely socken curtains outside for a moment to drip off a bit and then we'll hang them back when they are still moist. In that way they will have no nasty folds!

When all this will be done it will feel good to sit down this evening and I will watch the X-factor, a program a bit like "Idols". There are really some great talents participating and I have a few favourites and of course I hope they will go on to another round!
That's about it I can tell you and I better get buisy soon, cause the clock won;t stand still LOL!
Today I have the second part of Book of Children nr.3 for you.
Have a lovely weekend you all!
Download  part 3 B HERE

3 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
What a busy day you will have today.:) Enjoy the nice weather while you can.We have a stormy weekend ahead of us.
Thank you so much for another part to your COOL children's book kit.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

LianeZ said...

Thnaks for the Freebie!

Edna B said...

Gosh, you have so much energy! I could some of it! But you will feel so good when all the work is done and you can sit back and have a bit of fun. Your Childrens book is beautiful. What a great idea. Now I have to get ready to take Tootsie to the beauty salon. You have a fabulous day my frind. Hugs, Edna B.