Wednesday, January 19, 2011

OOOOOHHHHHH, a bit of sunshine!

Goodmorning everybody!

As I told you, I did some of the grocerie shopping yesterday and as I came homefirst took a sandwich and then went back to the kitchen to prepare dinner. I wanted to make a real Dutch recipe, "stampot zuurkool"( that is mashed potatoes with sauerkraut and little bits of smoked bacon ). As it is something that you better make in larger portion, it takes a little bit of time. I always make for two days at a time. And as the sauerkraut and potatoes were cooking, I made a kind of kebab on sticks from minced beat(of beef). The kebab I put in the fridge, and then finished off the sauerkraut. It always makes a bit of mess in the kitchen, so after all was made, I cleaned up the kitchen, and then could sit down again. But it means I have an easy cooking day today, all I have to do is put it into the oven and tadaaaaa, we can eat.
I think today will be a little bit of pamper time LOL. After I've done the posting, perhaps I will take another small coffee, and then take a nice long shower, do my hair and that always makes you feel better.
It even looks rather nice outside, though when I woke up the air looked real dark, but after half an hour it is much lighter and even I see some sunshine! Ha, if it stays that way for some more time, it could be a good day for Jan to take his walk to the market. I don;t think I will go with him, I just stay put at home, perhaps do a little bit on the house and then put on some music and go on with some designing at the computer i think. Hmmmm, sounds good to me.

I always wonder about my cats, you know. They always have their favourite places to have their rest and naps, but that places always change after a while. For example, Dikkie Dik suddenly found his spot in the hallway a few weeks ago. Jan even layed down a little rug for him there(yeah, you know the type of man: rather big mouth, but as it comes to it, so soft hearted, LOL). So the cat spent a lot of time there, only for a brief moment showing up in the room, to get a quick cuddle and gone again. The last week or so he suddenly found back his spot at the window and the rug in the hallway is waiting for him in vain! I noticed that my cats change every few weeks or sometimes months their "hang-out"places. Very strange, but amusing also. As Brodski is lying around in the kitchen lately. Not all the time, but very often again. He did that about two months ago, and suddenly changed that place again for his spot on a chair. Pets keep us amazed all the time!

Today we start with a little daily-download and after a few days you will have collected a small complete kit. Isn;t that a nice idea? So for the next few days I will give you two papers and some elements each time. I'll show you a preview of the whole kit, named  "Abbigail". I hope you will enjoy it.
And now it's almost "pamper-yourself-time"LOL!
So I wish you all a great day and see you tomorrow.
Download     PART 1   HERE

1 comment:

cfowings said...

Thank you! I think that everyone needs some "pamper yourself time". I'm setting here looking out my window watching the snow fly. We are under a winter storm warning. Supposed to be getting anywhere from 5 to 9 inches by tomorrow morning. If that happens I will not be going to work tomorrow so have decided that I will take that as a pamper yourself day.