Monday, January 10, 2011

A new week, without any holidays

Goodmorning everybody!

Gosh, it's quite relaxing to be able to write that there aren't any holidays this week, you could say that regular life is taking over again.
First I want to send out a big thank you to everyone for their lovely birthday wishes! It made my day!
Friday night just after midnoight I finally could open my present, that was lying around from Christmas on and screaming to me "open me, open me"! It was from Edna and I received many presents, I really was spoiled by her! There was a cologne spray, vanilla, socks, a cd and dvd and a cd with gnomes and fairies and a lovely card. But imagine that not my hubby was the frist to wish me happy birthday, but some of the ladies of our forum, cause we were having a chat at the time! It was nice to have that again, but also gave us some things to think over. It seems that for some of us life will have some changes this year!

Also got a phonecall from my friend Heidi, she couldn;t come for a quick visit, cause her little daughter cuaght up the flue! So I told her it was a good idea to stay away, I don;t want to catch that!
She promised me we would go this year to the garden centre, cause we skipped that the last couple of years. Let's see if it will happen LOL!
The rest of the weekend was really quiet, which I didn;t mind at all, there was the speed skatig to watch, and though we didn;t make it to the 1st place, our Dutch men's and women's teams did very well! They ended up on high ranks, silver and bronze medals in the overall ranking and even some gold on the individual distances. Now soon there will be the World Championships to watch from Calgary. Yeah, it's definately the speed skating season again.
We also watched a new French detective series that started yesterday evening, and it's quite an interesting one, so we are settled with that too.
No idea what I shall do today. Weather looks real nice at the moment, sunshine making it look happier outside, don;t know about temperature yet, but may be it would be a good thing to step outside for a short walk.
Oh yes, almost forgot this! Minky did it again! What? you will ask. Well, she opened a new blog, dedicated to Love! You should hop over and take a look yourself. That women is bubbling with energy and inspiration., unbelievable! Here is the link
http://faerienuflotsoflove.blogspot.com/

So now it's time to have another coffee I think, and then move around a bit here LOL.
Here another freebie for you, a kit named: "Lovable Moments".
Have a great day, you all!
Download     HERE

3 comments:

suruha said...

Hiya! I'm so sorry I missed your birthday! Happy Birthday, Kyra! I'm very happy you had a good day, from the sounds of it.

Thank you, too, for the sweet Christmas card. The mail was having some problems and I didn't get it until right after the day, but, that is okay. It is still special.

Here's to a very, very nice year for you and Jan and may it be prosperous as well.

Su

Edna B said...

So glad you enjoyed your gifts. I do hope that you and Heidi make it to the garden center. I love seeing the beautiful blooms in your garden. I can't wait for Spring to plant all my new seeds!
Now I think I'll hop on over and have a look at Minky's new page. You have a fantastic day! Hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all your artwork

Frances Mary