Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A mail made me smile today!

Goodmorning everybody!

I better say good afternoon, cause I started real late posting. Reason is I was awake, again, real early, but went back to sleep after some time, and had a good nap again, till 10.45 a.m.!!! And it feels good!!! It does set me back in my schedule for taoday a bit, but I don;t care too much. Tomorrow is another day LOL!
Wow, I took courage in both hands yesterday and went out with my shopping card to get the last things for this week. Despite of the snow it wasn't too bad to walk, till I got out of the supermarket with a filled card!!! On the sidewalk it went rather well, but the worst is when you have to cross the street, then you really have to plough through hills of snow and half melted stuff!! That's NO fun at all when you have to pull your shopping car. I was glad I went to the nearest supermarket, but still was really exhausted when I arrived home. So I really had to recover my breath first and then slowly could put the things away and even managed to hang out the laundry, waiting for me in the machine! So if I may have forgotten something, then it will be for Jan to get it and if not, then it's a pity, we'll do with what we have now (which is more than enough).

Before starting this post I first opened my mail and it brough a big smile on my face! I got message that another parcel arrived at its destination, so it still was in time for Chrsitmas! Yeah, I was already a bit worried, but thank you postoffice, you did your job well!!! Hopefully the small things I sent will bring some cheer to Snowy and Edna, they deserve that, after this not so great year for both of them!
(that's a bit of understatement, but you know what I mean, I suppose).

Oh, just looked out of the window and it even snowed again a bit. Gosh, I thought we could keep it completely dry today, but it was just for a moment. It has been enough, I really hope that it soon melts all away! Kind of nice to have a white Christmas, but it certainly isn;t at the top of my wishlist!
Time for me now to get busy here, I have one last Christmaskit for you, named "Christmas de Luxe".I think you will have more than enough stuff to scrap your pictures from Christmas!
Have a lovely day!
Download    HERE

4 comments:

Snowy said...

lol- funny ,I just wrote about your presents on my blog this morning.
I just cancelled my Tv license.I don't watch TV , only on the internet, so I can put that money to better use.Getting ready for work again here-Hugs and love ,Snowy

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. Yes, the mailman put a lovely smile on my face and Tootsie's too. Thank you my friend.

Our flurries turned into about 6 inches of snow. They say we have more coming, but I sure hope not. Although if it must come, it would be best to come early during the week and disappear for the weekend when I have to go out in it. Hah!!

Today I will go to the supermarket so that I can make up a huge fruit basket for my Dee Dee and her family. That's what they want, and they are fun to make.

Here's hoping the snow stays away, and you stay in where it is warm. Have a magnificent Christmas, my friend. Big hugs from me and Tootsie. Edna.

p.s. I love that toy soldier!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
Looks like you had an eventful day.So happy you didn't decide to leave the cart in the snow.LOL I am also happy you have plenty now if you are snowed in for a while.
We are suppose to have rain mixed with snow on CHRISTmas day and then it gets even colder ..into the freezing temps on Sunday.Not a very promising weekend and I just found out that my youngest grand daughter has a temperature and sore throat.:( Bummers!! My DIL is cooking CHRISTmas dinner and having it at their house..so we may have to improvise if we aren't able to make it to their house because of the icy roads.Oh well...one day at a time..right?:)
Here's hoping you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a wonderful and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!:)

Thank you so much for the lovely CHRISTmas kit. :)

Huge hugs,
Valinda

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria