Thursday, December 09, 2010

I have a treat for you!

Goodmorning everybody!

First thing I did yesterday was of course blogposting and then I finally had a chat on MSN with Snowy! Don't know why time is going away so quickly when you're on a chat, but I had to cut off our conversation, cause I had to go out also. Perhaps we find another moment to chat some more.
I did the shopping yesterday, had to find also some nails for Jan, so he could adjust our Christmaslights hanging at the ceiling, but showing them to him he wasn;t pleased, seems I didn;t get the right ones  LOL! Oh bummer, why do I bother to look for it  myself????? Okay, I can use the nails for other things, no problem, but my answer to him was quit simple: "If I don't get you the right thing, you should go and buy them yourself!!!"(And I wasn't saying this in a very nice way hahahaha!).

After the shopping and putting them into place, I turned on the washing machine and the laundry is hanging. The dry laundry I put away for a part, but still have to do some ironing. Should be a thing to do today.

Did some other small tasks and then thought it was enough and worked a bit on a little project I started.
And I have some lovely news for you!
Minky decided to open up one of her special blogs to the world, so now everybody can go there and take a look at all the treats we've posted there.! If you are still lacking a bit of Christmas spirit I advise you to go there and I am sure you all will LOVE the place. Lots of great things to download I can promise you that! Only thing we ask in return is a little thank you, you can do that in the comment area or in the shoutbox! I don't thnk that is too much to ask. It takes may be a minute or two from your time!
Here is the link to the blog
                          http://faeriechristmas.blogspot.com/

You will see at the top of the blog links to different pages, be sure to check them all !

I haven't yet made some pictures from our "Christmasroom", think I will do that today, and then hope they will be better than the first try!
And opening my mail this morning I found a really yummie recipe for Christmas from Miriam! Is she a lucky lady perhaps? Why, you probably ask! Well, her hubbie is a chef cook!!!!WOW! She must have loads of tasteful recipes, I can imagine she will have to try out at times some of his creations, not too bad to spend your time with LOL! She also told me she has started to make her own ice-cake for Christmas! Is she good or not????

Okay, I've brought you a link to get into real Christmas spirit, perhaps gave you inspiration to think about Christmas dinner(although I didn;t gave you the recipe from Miriam) so enough to spend the day with hmmmmm? And on top I even have a small kit for you! Named it" Magic Winter Forrest".
Have a splendid day you all!
Download    HERE

5 comments:

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra, I am on my way over to see what you ladies have been so busy creating lately. So far, everything I have seen is just awesome!

Now I must get busy here and try to finish up bit of wrapping. You have a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

ChloƩ said...

Thank you very much for this awesome kit !

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

marzenna79 said...

Thank you so much Kyra. :)
Hugs, by, by...