Friday, November 12, 2010

Real bad Autumn weather!

Goodmorning everybody!

Yesterday it was indeed a bad Autumn weather. Hard wind, grey sky, raining, just very gloomy weather, a good day to stay inside if possible! Well, we were able to stay inside, had nowhere to go, so we even had a little nap in the afternoon LOL! In fact it looked the kind of weather that once you had a glimps of it you only would like to stay in bed. Okay, we didn;t do that. It was just a good day to do a little in the house and trying to uplift the spirit with a little playing on the computer.
I will show you a few things, made for Minky's blog. Some nice Christmas greeting cards, for you to download and possibly print to send one or two to someone perhaps. Also made a tender Christmaskit for Minky's blog and even finished a little Christmaskit for my own blog. That will have to wait still for a few weeks, I think it's a bit too early to post it already. Here the Christmaskit at Minky's:

And some of the cards:








I hope that Nana will not forget to post her part of the weekly download at the forum LOL! Yes, it's Friday again, so time to collect another part.
Then I really should try to make one or two challenges, but I am lacking inspiration for it at the moment. It's funny, how you can lack inspiration for one thing and having sooo much for another thing at the same time!
As it looks a tiny little bit better outside, I will try to pop out for a moment, a bit of fresh air will do me good! I don;t need to do shopping, only may be some dry food for the cats but I will take the stroll to look around at the shopping street near by, just to have the muscles get working a bit. Still quite some wind outside, but it will not be necessary to carry the bricks in my coat, I can stay on the ground by myself hahahaha!
Okay, time to finish up this post, I have another bragbook page for you, next week I will have a little kit again.
Have a real nice weekend and see you on Monday again!
Download    HERE

3 comments:

Snowy said...

Heya,lol - managed to get on again.Idiot that I am ,I forgot the freebie for the forum this month, but I'm back on the 23rd, so just let me post mine the last week.I have no way of uploading it here. Spoke with Edna, I'm going to visit her next week. Missing you all -hugs Snowy

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Edna B said...

Good morning, Kyra. It's good to have a "hang out and do fun stuff" type of day. They are good for the soul.

Your new Christmas designs are just beautiful, and you do a fantastic job of layering. You take care now, and stay in out of the cold. Hugs, Edna B.