Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hoping and praying

Goodmorning everybody,

You should not be surprised that my mind is very occupied with Snowy and Erik at the moment.
He is having surgery, it takes hours and then still it could take till 10 days till they now how he has come out of it.
All we can do for now is hoping and praying and send out healing thoughts.
 And though it's not much, it's all the support we can give.

How akward it may be, life is still going on and it should be. So yesterday I did a little bit of designing, not much else. But the weekend and yesterday together was a rather fruitfull period, yeah. Made some quickpages and cards for Minky's also a new kit for my own blog, a new bloglayout for December and there is also nice news.
Minky and I have joined for the first time for a collab! Minky made a few gifts and I did a kit, just for Christmas time and ALL in purple! Take a look at this:
It's rather special for Cjhristmastime, don;t you think? You can find these treats on the special blog under the page of Gift bags.

At Minky's special blog there is more news stuff, as well as from her as from me. Here some examples:






For the people who don;t know yet how to get the downloadlinks for these gifts here you go:


E-mail Us at
faerienuffolk@gmail.com
if You wish to join
Our Creative Family
and to receive Our Gifts

It looks to be a rather nice day outside, so I probably will go out for a little shopping. I hope I can still walk out of my door, cause they are busy at our street, renewing some cables and sewerage! So some big machines are breaking up part of the street, oh joy, we are really looking forward to that LOL!
And now just cross fingers that they will not touch some cables for tv and internet. You never know with these kind of things!
Don;t have much more to tell. I should remember to make an appointment with the hairdresser, to have my hair cut, and it must be done by Friday, cause then we are invited to a party of a couple that celebrates their marriage anniversairy of 40 years! And my hair looks like a mess now and we cannot have that, hey?
Well, let's see what I can do today, besides the little shopping. I think the washing machine is calling out to me too: "I am full, I need to be turned on!!!" So happy with these things, hahaha!
Today I have a little freebie for you, another Vintage bragbookpage. I really hope somebody can do something nice with this serie.
Have a wonderful day and please think for a few moments of Snowy and Erik, thanks!

Download   HERE

1 comment:

Edna B said...

Hope you're having a good morning. Kyra, your purple collab with Minky looks gorgeous. I will definitely have to go and me a look. I am so impressed with your layering technique.

Erik's situation is certainly a sad one. I'm hoping things work out okay for both him and Snowy.
Now I have laundry too, so I will bid you a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna B.