Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Having fairie fun.

Goodmorning everybody!


Wow, I did hard wok yesterday! I was dusting the room and arriving at my grand paino it wasn't looking very bright. It needed a good polishing. So I took the special stuff I have for polishing politour and started with it. But that is really hard work! After about half an hour of it, I was a itsy bitsy pooped out by it, but a big part is done and the piano is shining again. Still have to do some parts of it another time. The stuff I have for it is really amazing, I got that once from a piano dealer I knew, it wasn't cheap, but it's what they use for the piano's.
Was a good thing I already had the meat prepared for dinner, it was tasting okay, and really tender. Still have a bit left, I think just enough for Jan this evening so I'll make myself some spaghetti bolognese, yummie!

At the moment we have a bit of strange sort of weather. On tv they say it can rain, which it does sometimes, but on the other hand there is also blueish sky and sunshine. The kind of weather that makes it difficult to decide what to wear, and not knowing if you should take an umbrella or not when you go out. Confusing LOL!
What is great at the moment is that idea's for designing are a bit back! I am having a lot of fun making quickpages for Minky's special blog, mainly with the gifts she offers on it. If you want to see what I've made go there and on the top of the blog you can read how to download .
But I also started working on the November downloads for the forum and even started with a Christmaskit, terrible hmmm, to be busy with Christmas already??? But time goes by so quick, I better can have some ready in advance.
Oh we had such a great surprise this night, yak!!! At about 02.30 in the night I woke up by a terrible irritating noise, coming from outside. So I went looking out of the window and saw that a crew was busy at the trail of the tram, removing the grit between the rails and putting on new. But the machine that dug out the old stuff was making a real hard noise. Should have been nice of the company to let us know about it, but that was probably too much trouble! It lasted about an hour and then they had moved on far enough so the noise couldn;t almost not be heard. Can you picture two sleepy and disturbed birdies on the couch in the middle of the night? Meaning Jan and me LOL!
We really weren't amused by the event!

Okay, let's see if the weather stays a bit nice today, think I will take some fresh air for a moment, I can do without that for a day, but then I really like to have a little walk and be outside, if only for half an hour.

Today I have a kit for you, in Autumn colours, rather appropiate for the time of year LOL! Named "Fall Season", hope you can do some nice layouts with it.
Have fun and a lovely day!
Download      HERE

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list