Friday, August 20, 2010

Cleaning virus is catching!

Goodmorning everybody!

When I read yesterdays'blogspot of my friend Snowy, it caused a good giggle, LOL! The cleaning virus Jan and I are "suffering"at the moment has spread itself and it seems to be catchy! She attacked her kitchen cupboards and even found some nostalgic stuff in the back of it!! That's the nice thing about it, you sometimes find things, you even didn't know you had them anymore!

Yesterday was a day of rest for Jan, rummaging wise spoken, LOL. I think it will be a longer time project. And how did I spend the day yesterday? With nothing really special, I did some minor shopping, bought some strawberries again, we love to eat them as dessert. Jan eats them like that but for me, a very "sweet"girl, they still sometimes are a bit to sour, I love to eat them with loads of casted sugar on them yummie!!
I said to Jan that may be over the weekend we should take a walk to the blackberry bushes to see if we can collect already some. He never asnwers directly to those kind of remarks, but who knows, it might happen. The weather forecast is rather good for the weekend, they expect a temperature of about 75F or even close to 80F.
I even did some ironing yesterday and a bit of sweeping and weed removing in the garden.
After that I thought it was enough and I took a break in doing the freebielist. After that it was time for dinner and this time I made macaroni with minced meat, cheese, onions, pasta sauce. As always the quantity was much more than I had in mind, but it's not bad. It even tastes better the next day. We had just some lettuce with it and then some strawberries. Good and tasty meal.

I told you about a new detective series I am watching, a spanish one, called "Quart"? I found some pics from the actor playing the part of Lorenzo Quart. His real name seems to be Roberto Enriquez.





Not too bad, don't you think? He has terrific brown eyes, LOL!

Okay, enough drooling, girls!!!!!!! Time for the freebie. This time a blue one, named "Up in the sky". Make some stunning layouts with it! And I don't mind if you show me what you've done with the kit, hey is that a hint? LOL.
Well, weekend is near, I hope to enjoy a bit the nice weather, may be even to take a few pictures.
Enjoy your free time, have a great weekend!
Download   HERE
P.S. I hope Mediafire isn't playing any tricks anymore. Some people seemed to have difficulty downloading from it. May that be the case, let me know and I will upload the kit on 4-shared.

3 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
I know what you mean about cleaning ..being catchy.:) Last week I was trying to get a pan out of the cupboard and things had gotten a mess in there..so I straightened it out.Well...that looked so much nicer..that I went to the pantry and cleaned that out...well..that looked so nice..so...I went to the tall cupboard and cleaned that out...etc.LOL I need to tackle the closet in our bedroom again..and I don't even want to see what the garage looks like until this fall when it is cooler.hehe We have a two car garage and Jim made one side his woodwork shop and the other side..well..it has everything in it that was in the side where he made his woodwork shop. Christy moved back home a few years ago and brought everything she had collected..pots..pans,crafts etc and she doesn't want to get rid of them..in case she decided to move back out.Can you imagine..what that looks like down there?LOL
That's why..I send Jimmy down there to get something for me.hehe
Hope you do get to go blackberry picking.:)Do you have problems with rattle snakes? When I was in Florida..they told us that they liked to hang out in the black berry bushes.We would make a LOT of noise before going in.LOL
Well..I guess I had better leave some room for others to write.:)

Huge hugs and thanks so much for sharing your blue kit with me.:)

Valinda

Snowy said...

What you mean -enough drooling ? I havn't even started yet! Where's the bucket? Holy shit! He's nice ! -Priest??? What a waste !keep us updatd - I hope she will act and steam up your screen a bit more :)
Hugs Snowy

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra, That macaroni sounds oh so yummy!! Pasta is one of my favorite foods. Mmmmmmm!

It's no wonder your new program is so popular. The leading man is a "WOW" handsome!!

Picking berries brings back great memories from my childhood. My brother and I would pick the berries, and the neighbor lady would make us pies and cakes with the berries.

I'm at work, so you have a fantastic day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.