Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Some more rain came yesterday

Goodmorning everybody!

Yesterday late afternoon there was a nice shower of rain for about 15 minutes or so. I am happy with it, although still in other parts of the country the rain was much heavier again and causing some trouble. Today again they predicted some showers, although temperature here at the coast is still about 23 C, around 72F. But in the east part of the country it could be still around 80F and there they expect some real heavy showers and may be some thunder and lightning too, with strong wind blows! So may be we should be happy to live at the cost this time.
The bunny had a moment outside but he still is in his cage then, so I left him out in hte evening for a short hopping around in the room. He was all happy about it LOL.
I did a few grocerie shppings, just small ones and refreshed the bedding, so I had an aweful good night sleep.
It always seems that when you just changed the bedding, you sleep better, LOL.
Now that we have a bit coller day it might be a good idea to do some ironing. The pile isn;t yet too big, so it should be done fast enough.
I really don;t have too much to tell today. Sometimes(or even often enough) days do by in a rather smooth way, with just every day things happening in it. Oh, not really complaining about it. We had enough excitement over the past few months.
Okay, I cannot think of anything to write about today, I better come up with your freebie.
It's a set of ragbookpages, all in Fantasy style, named "Fairy Gathering". I suppose you even could use them as a desktop, when you first placed a nice picture in the frame. Hmmmm, I might try that myself!
Anyway, I hope your day will go by smoothly and that you are creative!
Download    HERE

1 comment:

jacqueline said...

Kyra je hebt altijd zo'n leuke shares.Ben al blij als ik hier mag downloaden.precies mijn smaak en met wat fantasy word je weer happy de hele dag.
mercikes

grtz jacqueline