Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lovely sunshine

Goodmorning everybody!
Yesterday it was indeed a day of doing nothing! I took some sun, while reading a bit. And suddenly my eyes were closing all the time, so I took a nap in the afternoon. I suppose I somehow still was a bit tired of the cold I had in the weekend. It's really an attack on your constitution, when water runs out of your nose all the time and that during about 1 1/2 day! I am still not completely rid of it, but it is much better, so today is a day to do something again LOL.
First there are just a few things to get in the supermarket, have to get me some leek, to make a hotchpotch this evening for dinner. I have enough stew left from yesterday, so that will make a quick and easy dinner this evening. And I am sure I can find some things to do in the house!
It looks to be another gorgeous day, so may be this afternoon we will make a little walk. I may even find some things for a nice picture.

Another rose bush is starting to bloom in my garden. I will have a picture of a flower for you tomorrow, and also of another clematis that is starting to bloom. It's nice to see how well all the plants recovered from the "working men attack" a few months ago. ! I really thought some spots would never recover again! That proves again how strong nature can be, as long as we leave it a bit at peace.

Now the freebie for today. I have made you a serie of bragbookpages and it's all with roses. So obvious I named the serie "All the Roses". Each file has 3 pages in it, and if you collect them all, you will end up with 15 pages! That could make a nice little album, don;t you think so?
Okay, that's it, wish you all a perfect day!
Download     HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

Good to hear you are feeling better. Kyra, your brag book pages are lovely! While you are out walking, take lots of photos. Your scenery is so different from mine, so it is fun looking at your photos. Have a great day, hugs,
Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jun. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list