Thursday, May 06, 2010

How long I must wait?

Goodmorning everybody!

I woke up a little bit earlier than usual, because I am waiting for a phonecall of the doctor. But...... you will never know when he will call, it should be in the morning, but you can stretch that LOL! So I am a bit curious what he is going to tell me, probably not that much more that I am aware of already, but I must not forget to ask him a few things(I usually forget that in a conversation, is that older age?????????)
I planned to do a few things in the afternoon then. First a tour with the vacuum cleaner(again), and if the weather stays as it is at the moment, may be I'll go to the low-cost supermarket to buy food for the cats and some other things that are really worth buying there. Then Jan also wants to disconnect all the stereo and clear the place where the new cupboard has to be. If he does that kind of thing I like to be far away from it, hahaha.
May be there is a little time to do something in the garden, have to keep that up too.
Oh, I had a little statue of a buddha( in fact it's a little fountain for inside, but never used the pump), but never found a real good place for it. Now I got the brlilliant idea to put it in the garden(only I cannot use the water pump, not waterproof, giggle, sounds good a waterpump but not water proof, it's not for outdoor use). Never mind that, still is a nice ornament in the garden, now I only have to find a plant that really fits the statue, a bit Japanese looking or so and not too big, must have some nice colour. Oh how UNPLEASANT, may be I'll have to go to the shop where I often find my garden plants( do you believe the "unpleasant"????)

Okay, in big lines that are the plans, we'll see tomorrow what actually was done. Today I have a small kit for you, I wanted to make something in somewhat not so bright colour and came up with a blue and a grey colourscheme and suddenly it reminded me of a bit of rain, and finally named it"Just after Rain".
Don;t you forget the daily download, here is the preview, go to the forum for download http://www.magickalscraps.com/bb/index.php
And here the little kit for you. Enjoy your day, even when sometimes it isn't going all too smoothly, we have to get something positive out of it. There should always be a moment of not too bad! Let's hang on to that!
Download    HERE

2 comments:

Edna B said...

Gosh, I do hope your doctor calls soon. Amazing that as smart as doctors are, they don't seem to be aware of our anxiety when we waiting for test results.

I don't think I mentioned before but your page design is really lovely.

You have a grand day shopping, hugs, Edna B.

starry said...

Thank you for sharing the kits.I love the quote that even if things are not going well we have to find something positive in it.I love your blog.