Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Think positive, is said, but sometimes hard to do!

Goodmorning everybody!
It was quit a disturbing day yesterday! I am not talking about it here for the moment, you never know who is watching! But it isn't a nice thing that happened, needs a lawyer to take care of it. Well, I may be able to tell you later what is the matter.
Then I messed up with my doctor appointment! I had all the time in mind it was on the 28th, but yesterday I looked for being sure and saw it was yesterday! WHEEEEEEEE! So I immediately called the hospital appologized to them and now I have another one on the 6th of May, it will be by telephone(as it is merely for the result of the test I had). Pfffff, solved! I don;t understand how it could happen, most of the time I am very fussy about appointments but this time it went wrong!

Although I am not in best mental condition for the moment, very nervous and also pissed off, I was productive in the evening and managed to make a lovely little kit. It will be on offering one of these days.
Have to show you also a new card I made for The Starchildren Project blog.
If you want it you can download it there. Here is the preview:

Among all the turbulence of yesterday, there was also the lottery again at the cafe, so Jan went out for a moment and.................came back with prizes! First a little box, or suitcase, with make up stuff. Nice collection in it, may be I can make someone happy with it.
The a great thing: a duvet of 200x200 cm.! And I just was looking for a new one for our bed! Whoopeeee!
And then the sweetest little stuffed duckie you can imagine, look:
Isn't he adorable??? I am sure some day we can make a child very happy with this! LOL.
Okay, time to poast now a freebie for you and the daily download. Tomorrow I will have probably a few pics of the cleaned garden again.
Must make myself a bit decent looking now, for the lawyer appointment in the afternoon, oh, it may be that the freebielist wil be at a bit later time today, but I will try to make one.!
Now you all have a wonderful day, I hope at the end of today I will feel a bit more reassured!
Download   JAPAN   HERE

Daily download Magickal Scraps day 27
http://www.4shared.com/file/249660649/abe5d410/Edna_msff_Day27.html

6 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra...well I hope it gets better anyway.:)
Sure hope you are able to get some peace from the Lawyers office.Not knowing what is going on..I can't comment more than that.:)
I agree..your ducky is sooo CUTE! Winning prizes can be so much fun!:)
Just stopped in for a second to see what's new.I have been a busy bee lately...and it doesn't look like it's gonna slow down much.LOL
Take a nice hot bubble bath...a cup of herbal tea and put on your favorite music and relax.:)

Huge hugs,
Valinda

C. Sage Deerborn said...

I haven't been here for a while. I hope whatever has you upset is resolved, and that you can be at peace again. Sending positive waves your way. Thanks for the freebies.

annie said...

I'm sending positive thoughts you way. Hope all goes well.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

SONDRA said...

Thanks so much for sharing!