Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I have a special award!!

Goodmorning everybody!

Yippee, I was a rather good girl yesterday I did some of the things to do list!! I did shopping, came home and turned on the washing machine, unpacked the shopping car, went to do some ironing, then prepared dinner, we had it simple but it takes more time to make it taste good than you should think. I made macoroni with ham and cheese and some chopped onions in it and to it drumsticks, and I was clever LOL. I made enough macaroni to have for today too, Tadaaa, Then I did a few other small things and only then I turned on the computer again.
I started a new kit to be a freebie and a kit for the forum, part of the brush challenge. I got carried away by that challenge again, seems to become a rather large kit.

This morning I had a very special surprise in my mailbox! I got an award from Minky, from
http://thecontinentofsulina.blogspot.com/! But it isn;t just a blog award, wheeeeeeeeeeee I am now a BLOG FAERIE GODMOTHER! Can you imagine????????? I don;t know how I earned that lovely title, but I am surely proud of it. Look here:



And Minky gave me also a link to a wonderful site a pure heaven of beautiful things to download, go and have a look there and you know, when you take something, leave a message for the designer! The blog is
http://pewter7.blogspot.com/.

I also heard from Snowy that a little package I sent her for her birthday arrived, oh I am so glad. She only has to pick it up from the postoffice, so I must wait another day probably for her reaction, cause she has to be off of work to have time to pick it up. But I am already really glad to know that it arrived. I did send it in time, but you never know with the holidays and a parcel always can get lost.

Now your freebie for today, it's a bit in a kind of Victorian style, couldn;t come up with a name for it and finally just named it "Old Fashioned". Do you know how hard it is sometimes to find a good name for a kit? I seem to be in a stage, that  I have trouble with it. Hmmm, we will survive that too, LOL ! Now it's really time for my 2nd coffee and a bit of designing and than go out again for some shopping again(but just a few things) and may be I will be a good girl again today ROFL!!! Have a splendid day everybody!

Download   HERE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

Sophie said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit

Pewter7 said...

Hi Kyra!
I just wanted to thank you so very much for the comment to my latest freebie (the mother of pearl elements) and for the mention and link regarding my blog. Wow! This is so very sweet of you and I am so pleased. Thank you for your encouragement. I really like your site and am amazed at the many beautiful freebies you have made. You are quite talented :O)
God bless,
Pewter7 (Neil)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list