Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I got surprised

Goodmorning everyone!

Yesterday morning I was swept off my feet!!! How?? Well, as I was still at the computer, Jan was up early also. Then after a while he went missing, so to say. First I thought he was just checking on the heating and perhaps taking a shower, but as I went looking he was very busy, cleaning the bathroom!!!! I almost fainted, you know. Oh, at times he does his part, really, but this kind of thing happens just a few times a year, LOL! But when he dedicates himself to something, he is doing a great job!!! The only bad thing about it is that I am going to feel guilty, doing a lot of designing and sometimes not as much in the house as I should. Okay, I gave my hubby a big smile and then hopped into some clothes and did the shopping and coming home I immediately made the dinner already, a hotchpotch with carrot and onions, here called "hutspot". I know he likes it, so in a way I made it up to him ROFL.
So I suppose I will have to undertake some serious stuff today, just must make up mu mind what I will tackle today. There are so many lovely choises, hahahaha, cleaning the kitchen voards, or give the whole house a good dusting and vacuuming, or lots of other things. Am I not blessed to have so many choises???????

We'll see what it will be, oh, also can look for all the papers necessary for the taxes to declare, making copies for the accountant and that's also one of my favourites! LOL.
Okay, as long as I have to make that kind of choices, life doesn;t seem too bad though! Lots of people are in a period of their lives where they have to make serious decisions, or having not a smooth going life, so I am not complaining, believe me!

I wasn't too productive yesterday, looking back at it. I did upload a new kit, made an extra for the daily downloads of February, got on with a new kit and made a little freebie for you. I am sorry to say, it is just a small one, I made you 2 quickpages out of my kits, may be somebody can use them. I think that's about all for today. You all have a marvellous day now!

Download    HERE

4 comments:

LaurieDottie1407 said...

OMG I just love your story sounds soooo familiar to me. My hubby did the same on the weekend but his chore was washing all our floor and did the groceries all by himself too boot because he wanted me to get some sleep. Got to love them eh LOL
Thank you so much for the lovely freebies just love your creations
Have yourself a wonderful PRODUCTIVE DAY LOL I know I am going to try and catch up on my laundry I think at least that's the plan LOL
hugs

Karen said...

Hi, Thank you for these lovely QPs, I shall put them to good use!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

Edna B said...

I think that was a lovely thing for Jan to do. My hubbie used to help me with the household chores too sometimes.

Kyra, your QP's are just lovely! You do such beautiful work.

Now I have to start cooking our supper. Today is my turn to cook. Oh joy!!!

You have a wonderful day, Hugs, Edna.