Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Part two Of the Flower kit and a layout

Goodmorning eveybody!

I see it on lots of blogs this sentence: "where has time gone?". Well, I could say the same. It's already the 16th of December today!! The year is almost GONE!! Just increadible.
I still am running behind on my projects and certainly on the things to do list I have in my head. The things to do are jobs in the house, writing cards and letters, doing the necessary shopping tours, quick visit to Heidi and more. I wished I could split myself up in 3 persons!!!!!

Well, I finished one challenge yesterday for Magickal Scraps, we received the picture or template from a tree and we had to make of it the tree of our life. It was hard to find the right things for it, and I am sure I left some things out, but I didn;t want to make the tree overloaded. Here it is, page one the tree and page two explanation of the symbols. If I do right again(always tricky with me, LOL) you will just have to click on it to get a bigger view.




And now I will post you the second download for the language of flowers-kit. Not much interesting to read today, apart from the layout perhaps, but I have lots in mind to do for today(probably only half of it will be done, knowing myself, hahaha), but I can try at least.
Did you have fun with the freebielist of yesterday?? The second blog hop train was loooong, wasn't it?
Have a great day.


Downlad PART TWO of Language of Flowers HERE

3 comments:

Edna B said...

Nice to know I'm not the only one way behind on my "to do" list. Have faith, my friend, we will get it all done somehow.

Thank you so much for more of this beautiful kit. Hugs, Edna B.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Kyra:)
I am zipping in and out this morning.I wanted to at least say Hi.:)
I will be back to catch up on your blog.Your flower kit is GORGEOUS!!:)

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Valinda

Cat Russell said...

Hey Kyra, love ur tree layout.. and the picture of ur grandparents is beautiful..Thanks for sharing it...

Hugs..