Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What a MESS!!!

Goodmorning everybody.


Well, it's for a part goodmorning. I have trouble with my email. Thank God I still can receive them, but sending out, NO WAY! I already was wondering why I didn't get an answer on some emails, but now I understand, It says it is sent, but, it didn;t happen.! So for the ones I send emails to so now and then, if you dont; hear me for a while, it is NOT because I don't want to, but it is impossible! Lucky that some of you have a blog, so I can leave messages there.


I think it is a thing from my provider, I hope that because I changed the thing to have also telephone in the same service and they are still busy with integrating other services in their company, I am not beginning to have the trouble. I HATE THOSE THINGS! And I am not a wizz kid in the programming etc. so I am getting always a bit nervous with these things! Well, let's see if today the new apparel arrives! I think I will be on the phone in the afternoon!! Oh boy, it isn;t a pleasure always, computering!


Well I will post now part 3 of the Christmaskit , try to calm myself down a bit with a coffee and go out first to do some shopping. When I come back it will probably be the anooying thing waiting for me, trying to contact the provider.

I hope your day will be much more pleasant than mine!


Download LIKE A TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS PART 3 HERE

6 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Kyra:)
I am sooo sorry you are having difficulties with your puter.:( Why can't things just work like they are suppose to??? I would be totally lost if not for Jim helping me when something goes crazy.LOL
Thank you soo much for the next part to your gorgeous kit.:)I love it!
Christy is off of work today and we are gonna head back to Walmart.LOL I think we are supporting them financially.hehe

Have a wonderful day and I hope you get your puter running correctly:)

Hugs,
Valinda

fl_connie said...

Oh, I do hope your day gets better! Thanks for another part of your lovely Christmas kit!

Patty said...

thank you very much and hope you find the problem with your email.

Unknown said...

Thanks for part 3, Kyra! Internet providers can be such fun, can't they? Hope you can get things worked out soon!

Karla said...

Thank you so much for this lovely Christmas kit! I just found out about it, so I'm hoping that the first two parts are still available.

I'm sorry you are having such difficulty with your email. Frustrating, isn't it? I hope it is straightened out soon.

TerriM said...

WhooHoo, I got all 3 parts, LOL. Thanks, this is a lovely kit. I can't wait to open it up. Hugs - xoxo! (terri - hawaii)