Monday, July 28, 2008

Start of a LONG download

Goodmorning everybody!

I hope you all had a nice weekend, and now a new week lays ahead of us. We will have our last babysitting day today. But it was nice to do so! Next week my girlfriend and family is going on holiday, and then again we will be babysitting! But this time it will be the rabbit and the bird. They bring them over here, much easier. And then 2 times a week or so we will go over to their house to collect the mail and check, if all is okay.

Now today I have a big kit for you. In fact it is so big, that I will cut it in daily downloads. We are going to learn the alphabet. I know, the idea for a kit like this isn't new, but I hope to have cooked it in a different way. On the net I stumbled upon beautiful pictures out of an old book, all public domain, and seeing them I got the idea. So if you can count well, you will get 26 alphabet letter papers, but also matching backgrounds. And then elements, also each 26 pieces in the matching colours. So at the end of the download session you will have a set for each letter. Nice hey?? You can use the papers just like they are, but e.g. you just can cut out the sketch with the letter and use that for a picture of somebody with their name starting with that particular letter. Or you can even print out the letter papers in black and white and give them to the children to colour them. And even use them for little home schooling projects, because each letter paper also has a kind of quiz in it. I even haven't finished the kit completely but hope to do so today, or at last tomorrow. Now every day I will give you a preview(so you will get the idea what I did) and a link of course for the zip file. Well, I just hope you will like this kit. It took (and still is) quit some time to figure it all out. In total you will get 52 papers, 26 bows, 26 buttons with letters on it, 26 frames, 26 ribbons, 26 clips and a few elements. I think I covered it all. So if you like the kit, you will have to come back for the next few days to get it all complete.

The files of the papers are the "heaviest"ones, therefore I have 3 downloads for them the coming days.

Now I must get some clothes on and wait for Séverine to come. In the mean time I think I just can hoover quickly and clean up a bit the little mess. After a few days, there are always things on the table or couch which in fact do not belong there, you know it?

Have all a very nice day and be patient for the kit. It will take some days, I think almost the whole week.

This preview shows more papers than you will get the first download. In the 1st download will be 8 letter papers and 8 background papers.

DOWNLOAD ALPHABET FUN PART 1

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

fantastic!!!!!!

Edna B said...

What a neat idea. This will be very interesting. Thank you so much.

lwlittlebit said...

What a wonderful idea; thanks so much for sharing your hard work!

* Lee said...

All I can say is WOW!!!!! What a wonderful new, yet vintage, take on an old theme. How GENEROUS you are to share so much of your work with us!

ISASCRAPFOREVER said...

Thank you so much
This is a good idea
I'll wait for the others
I have freebies on my blog for you if you are interested
http://isascrapforever.blogspot.com

Digitally Addicted said...

Jan, you have such interesting kits!! Looking forward to downloading the whole alphabet.
Thans for all your hard work.

elizlom said...

Wow, so this is what you've been cooking up! this is really nice, Kyra, the letter pages are very pretty, that must have been some gorgeous children's book, huh! I like the soft colors you made, and am looking forward to visiting every day to complete the kit. Thank you!!!

upto53 said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

deerwilderness said...

Love this alpha. Thank you for creating and sharing it with us.

Cindy said...

thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love these!!!!!!!!!!!!1